22% Off Deals for Total War Attila & Resident Evil: Revelations 2

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
22% Off Deals for Total War Attila & Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - $5.99.
List is $20.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
The upcoming release of Cities: Skylines is the only one there worth the price, sale or full.

Cecilo

Nov 18, 2011
harrisonmcgiggins said:
Oh god, it really is.

Re revelations will supposedly be 6 episodes released within "a few" months

Great. Now game companies besides taletale are deciding when we get the complete story. IF the first episode even sells well enough for the suits to justify releasing it. Jesus christ. Its like a corperate version of a curfiew. "Sorry lil timmy, no more new storys/gameplay for another month if the world proves they like it. "

What happened to games having to be worthy of US?
Now WE have to prove worthy of the game! (Early access to test demand for product, season passes, Extreme push for dlc, day one dlc, day one goddamn patches. And now "episodic content" to test the demand for a product.)

I dont buy/watch ANY sequel/prequel/reboot/reimagining, unless something DRASTIC happens, like oblivion and skyrim, or the dragon ages. And i was interested in this.

Yes the "episodes" might be fantastic, it might even leave you satisfied. But you still dont have the whole story. You have to wait for the rest of the story. We are grown adults, i dont wait for Nuthin! And the success of netflix and otherstreaming services prove that we hate waiting to watch our media. I.e. (supposedly bad) "binge watching" a series rates skyrocketing. Internet ads being blocked. Cable tv ads being skipped, etc.
I think you might be a little over dramatic. Though I agree with the hate on the bullshit that is "We aren't giving you everything, buy x to finish the story" But this has been a problem since Fallout 3 when our character was forced to "Kill" Themselves to save the day, only for Bethesda to come out later and go "Orrrr buy this pack and continue the real story!"

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
harrisonmcgiggins said:
Oh god, it really is.

Re revelations will supposedly be 6 episodes released within "a few" months

Great. Now game companies besides taletale are deciding when we get the complete story. IF the first episode even sells well enough for the suits to justify releasing it. Jesus christ. Its like a corperate version of a curfiew. "Sorry lil timmy, no more new storys/gameplay for another month if the world proves they like it. "

What happened to games having to be worthy of US?
Now WE have to prove worthy of the game! (Early access to test demand for product, season passes, Extreme push for dlc, day one dlc, day one goddamn patches. And now "episodic content" to test the demand for a product.)

I dont buy/watch ANY sequel/prequel/reboot/reimagining, unless something DRASTIC happens, like oblivion and skyrim, or the dragon ages. And i was interested in this.

Yes the "episodes" might be fantastic, it might even leave you satisfied. But you still dont have the whole story. You have to wait for the rest of the story. We are grown adults, i dont wait for Nuthin! And the success of netflix and otherstreaming services prove that we hate waiting to watch our media. I.e. (supposedly bad) "binge watching" a series rates skyrocketing. Internet ads being blocked. Cable tv ads being skipped, etc.
i dont know on what platform you are playing on, but on steam it clearly says when each episode comes out. WEEKLY.

Episode Release Schedule
EPISODE 1 - starting February 24, 2015
EPISODE 2 - starting March 3, 2015
EPISODE 3 - starting March 10, 2015
EPISODE 4 - starting March 17, 2015

so in middle of march, its all completed. just a shame that its not on special on steam so i have to pay 25$ for it but well, at least its still cheaper than getting the entire pack which is mainly for the raid mode im not very interested in. the retail version will of course have the entire lot but its twice as expensive.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Im sure Atilla will be a polished, finely tuned gameplay revolution without need of patches or community-support. I myself can't wait to buy this.