25% Off Resident Evil Revelations 2 Just Hours Before Launch

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
25% Off Resident Evil Revelations 2 Just Hours Before Launch

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition (PS3) - $6.
List is $20.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
What a deal! I mean almost $40 for a game and day 1 DLC and season pass! It's like all my Christmases have come at once!

Also the people who preordered must be kicking themselves

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Silentpony said:
What a deal! I mean almost $40 for a game and day 1 DLC and season pass! It's like all my Christmases have come at once!

Also the people who preordered must be kicking themselves
I knew it would go on a sale so I waited, then got bored of waiting and preordered it just before the sale happened. Oh well. Easy enough to cancel the preorder on Steam, get it from GMG, then use the money on Steam to get something else.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Isn't it a REALLY bad sign for a 25% deal this close to launch? Like an additional encouragement to push people to buy before embargoes are lifted? Or have reviews already been released?

EDIT: Yeah... some reviews have shown up and... ew...

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
Lightknight said:
Isn't it a REALLY bad sign for a 25% deal this close to launch? Like an additional encouragement to push people to buy before embargoes are lifted? Or have reviews already been released?

Reviews seem alright, but not as good as I expected. The way I see it, it's not like we're tripping over Horror games in the AAA space just yet, and I'm sure Capcom is using RERemake, RE4 HD, and this game as a metric to see whether or not Resident Evil 7 should be Titanfall with zombies.

Besides that, I put a stupid amount of hours into the raid mode of the first one, so its so called "4X expansion of content" in raid mode makes that the bread and butter for me. If the creepy, bloody single player campaign happens to be worth a trek through and resembles something horror, that's just cake.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
DrunkOnEstus said:
Lightknight said:

Reviews seem alright, but not as good as I expected. The way I see it, it's not like we're tripping over Horror games in the AAA space just yet, and I'm sure Capcom is using RERemake, RE4 HD, and this game as a metric to see whether or not Resident Evil 7 should be Titanfall with zombies.

Besides that, I put a stupid amount of hours into the raid mode of the first one, so its so called "4X expansion of content" in raid mode makes that the bread and butter for me. If the creepy, bloody single player campaign happens to be worth a trek through and resembles something horror, that's just cake.
well, i feel like that the game has to be at least fun to remember playing, and while I did enjoy the raid mode a lot, it was the single player campaign that i couldn't put down until i finished it

if capcom got big heads again now that they're deliberately releasing the second game on every single platform EXCEPT nintendo to the point that they halfassed the development, well, this time, i guess i don't care as much anymore seeing as they can't keep their shit together that much these days for a lot of things

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Wait wait wait, this game came out so soon!? It seems like it was announced three weeks ago!