The Gory Glory of All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
The Gory Glory of All Flesh Must Be Eaten

There?s no shortage of zombies in gaming. But if you want a tabletop game with all of Return of the Living Dead?s brain-munching verve, and a healthy dose of Night?s paranoia, plus everything else in between, you need look no further than Eden Studios? All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

Read Full Article

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
It's a rather entertaining system. One of my buddies ran a game with a narrative driven system that managed to predict hurricane Katrina to the day two years before it hit.

Another game I was in was basically a lot like walking dead, except before the second year of the comic, and with more old people and individuals in witness protection.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
I've always been looking for that one, perfect apocalypse game.

Somehow, I've never actually gotten around to this one.

Thanks for the article.

J.McMillen

Sep 11, 2008
In truth, the best thing about the system is that after character creation the GM can take the game wherever he wants, not just a zombie apocalypse. Alien invasion, nuclear attack, rise of magic, cyberpunk, etc... pretty much any dark future or end of civilization scenario you can think of. Heck, maybe they just meet an odd man with a blue box. It's a pretty open ended system that actually isn't tied to a particular theme.