5 Tom Hanks Movies that Make Guys Cry

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
5 Tom Hanks Movies that Make Guys Cry

Tom Hanks has been in a lot of movies, many with emotional story lines or endings. Even guys can't help but get a little teary.

Read Full Article

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
Firefilm, please only read the next sentence as if it's a shout directed to you. You Forgot Philadelphia!!!

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
JohnZ117 said:
Firefilm, please only read the next sentence as if it's a shout directed to you. You Forgot Philadelphia!!!
That's a film that you go into expecting to cry. Far too obvious! (Excellent movie though)

Evan Hinton

Apr 11, 2011
I would add "Apollo 13". That movie makes me cry every damn time, and they are the manly tears of joy (like Ed Harris') when somehow, despite everything that went wrong for them, those three astronauts manage to survive and make it back to Earth.

Darkness665

Dec 21, 2010
I didn't read the bit, never do read these. But what would be funny is a title like, "5 Movies that have 8 Great ... " somethings in it. Then you could tie this bit with the 8 things bit and make a little joke about the fate of the world.

If you already did one then, good job.

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
Firefilm said:
JohnZ117 said:
That's a film that you go into expecting to cry. Far too obvious! (Excellent movie though)
It is still a glaring omission.
When Karl informed Frank of his father's passing, even the mundanity of a man with such ambitions dying by falling down steps to catch a train, it brought a tear to my eyes.