#004 - Persuasive Technique

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Huh...you'd think a self-induced hallucination of a game character you encourage you to smoke pot. :3

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
This is developing in an interesting direction. I wonder if it leads to ... something.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Thie version of erin is so bizarrely cute... I find it adorable, but strangely distracting. XD

Also... I find that last shot a little strange given the raccoon is a sonic stand-in, and it's holding up snes controllers... XD

Uhm, probably overthinking things there I guess... XD

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
the silence said:
This is developing in an interesting direction. I wonder if it leads to ... something.
My guess for where it's heading: Erin probably dies...alone.

:p

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I don't see why pot and video games would be mutually exclusive...

ryukage_sama

Mar 12, 2009
I think just about everyone would benefit from less pot and more SNES . . . unless you're a chemo patient, then pot's pretty okay.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Jandau said:
I'd imagine a fair number of people would argue that they're mutually inclusive.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
TopazFusion said:
I know right.

JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!

Don't you try and make me use that as an avatar. Don't you dare. I like my Sunny.

OT: So Erin isn't going to get baked today? That's a shame, it could have been interesting to see how that affected her... delusions.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Wrestling was awesome during the N64 years. Then it went all down hill once WWF WWE bought WCW & ECW. It's practically a fact as late 90's wrestling had better ratings then whatever is going on now.

Also TNA was doomed to fail thanks to the over use of Jeff Jerrett, Kurt Angle defeating Samoa Joe, & Dixie Carter owning the company.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Jandau said:
I'd imagine a fair number of people would argue that they're mutually inclusive.
Quite, though if you're about to play some couch co-op with your imaginary racoon friend, no further drugs should be necessary...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Jandau said:
RJ 17 said:
Jandau said:
Quite, though if you're about to play some couch co-op with your imaginary racoon friend, no further drugs should be necessary...
Gotta say, I'd probably enjoy a lot less "herbal supplement" if I got to hang around with self-induced hallucinations of my favorite video game characters that are capable of manipulating the physical world around them.

...that or I'd just want to enjoy my herbal supplements with them, which is more likely the case. :p

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Rad Panda sure knows how to keep people out of drugs. See that, Wally Bear [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYk1Obt9UGQ&t=429]? That's how a radical character does it right!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I expect a plot twist which Rad Panda is a real person in discuise to make Erin give up drugs.
You know somehow similar with the plot twist in the other comic series with the alternative Erin.
But in reverse.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Yes, let the replacement of one addictive behaviour with anoth-... I mean... let the healing begin!
As others have said, the expressions are really nice in this new comic, both for Erin and the panda.

EDIT: Something odd I noticed: In the lower left picture, the panda seems not to have any shading, when he does in the other panels. For a second I thought that he - as an unreal, virtual character - didn't have shading, but then he wouldn't have it in any of the other pictures, either.

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
visiblenoise said:
Is this a prequel to Critical Miss or something? Or is it not supposed to be related at all?
Kind of like an Alternate Universe.