Feeling Greedy? How to Get ALL the Gold in Diablo 3's Vault

Rhykker

Level 16 Scallywag
Feb 28, 2010
Feeling Greedy? How to Get ALL the Gold in Diablo 3's Vault

The treasure realm: how to find it, and how to maximize the amount of loot you find.

Read Full Article

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Gold are actually worth alot more now these days? Granted I only played Diablo since launch and this was before any of the big patches came out!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Maybe now I'll make an effort to get into The Vault since, for whatever reason, I could never get the damn thing to spawn, so I gave up and farmed elsewhere.

In terms of fighting Greed and using a demon hunter, would the traps be helpful here, or no?

I know some traps can take out enemies pretty quickly, so I don't know if that would be a good idea with fighting the goblins.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
Gold are actually worth alot more now these days? Granted I only played Diablo since launch and this was before any of the big patches came out!
Gold is used to re-roll stats on items, combine gems, and craft legendary items/set pieces. I guess repairing is also a thing you'd need to do once you've got the items you actually want... but those first three things get really cost intensive really quickly.

MattTHM

May 1, 2012
Also if you have a seasonal character, they don't have access to your accumulated stash