Deals on Thursday's Pillars of Eternity and Blizzard Titles

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Deals on Thursday's Pillars of Eternity and Blizzard Titles

Xbox One) - $19.99.
List is $60. Deal expires March 28.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from . Want to save money on game deals? Check in <a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/articles/dealzon"weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
So apparently, when Gamestop says that they only sell the digital versions to US customers, they don't think of people working at overseas military bases with an APO address to be American. Good to know.

Apr 5, 2008
Could anyone in the US kindly have a look for me, is the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion available in either form, or is it marked "Not Available"? I've checked and it keeps coming up grey, tho SC2 is available (red). The Reaper of Souls is the cheapest I've seen it, and even tho it's entirely possible I may never actually install or play it, I'm tempted just to add it to my blizz acct. for the sake of it.

Oct 2, 2012
KingsGambit said:
Could anyone in the US kindly have a look for me, is the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion available in either form, or is it marked "Not Available"? I've checked and it keeps coming up grey, tho SC2 is available (red). The Reaper of Souls is the cheapest I've seen it, and even tho it's entirely possible I may never actually install or play it, I'm tempted just to add it to my blizz acct. for the sake of it.
US citizen here, both forms are marked as "Not Available".

Apr 5, 2008
Beffudled Sheep said:
KingsGambit said:
US citizen here, both forms are marked as "Not Available".
Thank you very much for checking. It must be a stock issue then, since SC2 was available. Ah well. Thing is, if I ever did want to play a hack n slash in the future, it would probably be the Marvel one...it's actually quite good.

To the OP, D3 is both mispriced (it's actually $19.99, not $14.99) and out of stock.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
It's worth noting that the upcoming Expansion Pack for FFXIV is also on sale with 25% off the standard or collector's edition on GMG.

Oct 2, 2012
KingsGambit said:
No problem!
Just a quick update for you:
The physical version is now available to me. The greyed out "Not Available" has been replaced with a red "Add to Cart".
The download is still greyed out though.

Apr 5, 2008
Beffudled Sheep said:
KingsGambit said:
No problem!
Just a quick update for you:
The physical version is now available to me. The greyed out "Not Available" has been replaced with a red "Add to Cart".
The download is still greyed out though.
The tragedy is that the only thing we actually need from either the box or "download" is the activation key. With that, we can just add it to our Battle.net accounts and install it thru the client, alongside the game client. I uninstalled D3 some time ago (three 60s, one hardcore) but I haven't seen *any* of the changes to the non-story mode of the game, which I understand to be considerable. I think they rejigged loot, paragon levels (shared?), a new adventure mode and revamped the difficulty (used to be four levels and "overpower" of some sort).