Everything You Need to Know About Fast and Furious

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Everything You Need to Know About Fast and Furious

Whether you've seen them all and just can't remember specific important details, or you are a complete newbie to the franchise, we've got you covered with the ultimate guide to the Fast and the Furious franchise.

Read Full Article

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I knew there were a lot of them but damn... I have a LOT of movies to catch up on apparently. <.<

Who turned out the lights?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Never seen a Fast and Furious film before but this was a damn good write-up

Now I could see the new one if wanted! :D

So if you had to rank them, what would it look like?

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
All you need to know is that the movie franchise jumped the Shark around 4 or 5 movies ago, this was the point when it went from being about street racing with side crimes to Vin Diesel and his international gang of driving heroes. Dunno what's more worrying that this franchise made it to 7 movies with an 8th planned or that the guy responsible for the shark jumping is going to direct the next Trek movie.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
PsychicTaco115 said:
Never seen a Fast and Furious film before but this was a damn good write-up

Now I could see the new one if wanted! :D

So if you had to rank them, what would it look like?
4 > 6 > 3 > 1 = 5 > 2

If you count Furious Seven, which I have now seen but hadn't when writing this, it'd go like this:

7 >> 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 = 5 > 2

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
So was the reason Drift was retroactively made to take place after 4, 5 and 6 only so they could have Hans in those movies without there being a continuity snarl? I mean with how inconsequential it is, was there really a reason to make it important to the series? Doesn't seem like this type of movie franchise needs to take cannon too seriously given how it takes nothing else seriously.

Plus, the serial escalation is laughable in and of itself. Not that I'm complaining, the only thing I'm trying to figure our is weather to watch Drift 3rd or last before going to see the new one.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I was going to skip 7, but now I'm intrigued.

Kurt Russell have much of a part? I'm old and nostalgic. It would be good to see him. (Wonder if he'll be in the expendables.)

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Gorfias said:

Kurt Russell have much of a part? I'm old and nostalgic. It would be good to see him. (Wonder if he'll be in the expendables.)
He actually does. It's kind of surprising how much he was in it, actually.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Too cool. Me and my buddy are sure to see this due to that if for no other reason.
Marter said:
Gorfias said:

He actually does. It's kind of surprising how much he was in it, actually.
Too cool. Me and my buddy are sure to see this due to that if for no other reason.