8 Strange Videogame Weapons

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Strange Videogame Weapons

Everyone has a favorite videogame weapon, but these eight are notable mostly because of how downright weird they are.

Read Full Article

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Tsk tsk, the Saints Row 3 Shark-O-Matic over the one and true original? Fo' shame! For everyone not knowing what I refer to:

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Cerebral Bore, Effin Sweet! I was hoping to see this gem from my childhood make it on here. Such a wonderful tool for finger-painting.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Cowabungaa" post="6.875176.22001568 said:
Tsk tsk, the Saints Row 3 Shark-O-Matic over the one and true original? Fo' shame! For everyone not knowing what I refer to:

/quote]

Oh man, I completely forgot about that being in Armed and Dangerous. Good catch.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
Cowabungaa said:

I was going to rant about this same thing =)

Also there I don't see bubble gun from EWJ and Grannies from Worms series in the list!

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I don't know, I'm a little disappointed. Thought we'd have stranger than this by now. Most of these seem like a parody anyone could think of. Groovitron doesn't seem much different from the alien dancing gizmo from South Park 64.

While the cerebral bore is cool, it's not really weird, but I am impressed by the shark gun.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
"bang, bang, bang... pew pew pew pew pew"

That's how you literally kill the horror.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
Do Mr. Toots's rainbow farts smell of apples and cinnamon? They must.
Two weapons I am still waiting for are the silver sphere from Phantasm, and Gary Larson's Dobie-O-Matic. No... three weapons: I want Douglas Adams's Point-of-View Gun, too. Sometimes I just want adversaries to be in an agreeable mood.