5 Studio-Screwed Movies that Make Guys Cry

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
5 Studio-Screwed Movies that Make Guys Cry

Some films either stink or didn't reach their full potential due to their respective studios making a mess of things. Yet still, these films manage to touch our hearts.

Read Full Article

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
You started really strong but your last few, I couldn't really buy into.

The Tom Cruise dual title thing? Confused me. I liked the movie.

Dark City: Anything they could have done to help this great movie get an audience would be justified.

The Thomas Jane Punisher movie was horribly uneven. There were scenes of NC17 violence. Then there were fun, cartoon scenes like the giant Russian assassin. But you see all this fun prep by Jane to be the Punisher, and then virtually everything he did fails to impress. Great car? Gets easily blown up. Apartment full of tools/ guns? He doesn't really get to use them.

And, as one of the loveable "losers" tenants is, in real life, a super-model. Really!?!?

Superman II Donner cut? It didn't include the iconic scene of Superman outside Perry White's Office asking Zod if he'd like to step outside. "Ever heard of the 1st Amendment" is comparatively lame.

I guess I better give Snow Piercer another shot. I watched it and thought it only OK. Thanks for bringing to my attention the need to at least give it another try.