Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Announced - Updated

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Announced - Updated

BioWare has announced Star Wars: The Old Republic?s massive expansion Knights of the Fallen Empire, which promises more focus on story.

Read Full Article

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
So very disappoint. Was completely expecting a new single player rpg adventure. That'll teach me for reading the title too quickly. Time to cry myself to sleep in the corner. Le sighs.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Not buying it. I made that mistake the last time they released an expansion pack for the game, and they ended up releasing it for free later.

MegaGame

Sep 27, 2013
Zontar said:
Not buying it. I made that mistake the last time they released an expansion pack for the game, and they ended up releasing it for free later.
well when people know how little new stuff there was, why woud any pay for it, and if no one is buying it, you can make them grind more endgame and make money of them if they leave.

I just want my 12x story xp for level 1-55 back.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Zontar said:
Umm, this new expansion is going to be released for free at launch.

NickBrahz

Mar 30, 2011
After how much they bent me over and wen't to town on me when i pre-ordered the Revan expansion to be delivered what was less then what other games call an update, they can go to hell.

NLS said:
Zontar said:
Umm, this new expansion is going to be released for free at launch.
No it is not free you have to be a subscriber to get it for "free"

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Nice change of pace to see that the one wearing white turns out to be the 'bad' guy in the trailer. Wasn't expecting that.

So I take it these guys are part of an ancient empire that doesn't care for the Republic or the Sith? So like a third side to the conflict then?

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Now you can get the mediocre writing of Bioware with the mediocre gameplay/immersion of an MMO. It is the best of both worlds!

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
lol have you guys actually even played it? Its actually a decent game. I am looking forward to this XPAC.

SerBrittanicus

Jul 22, 2013
Xsjadoblayde said:
So very disappoint. Was completely expecting a new single player rpg adventure. That'll teach me for reading the title too quickly. Time to cry myself to sleep in the corner. Le sighs.
I did the same - thought we were getting a new single player and was surprised because I thought mmos usually killed franchises. Turns out I had no need to get my hopes up and that I am just very poor at reading correctly.

BigM

Oct 9, 2015
Thinking of returning to try out the new SWTOR then just click link for 7 free days.

http://www.swtor.com/r/PLKqK8