Agent 47 Returns In New Hitman This Dec. - Update

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
And?

So we know nothing about this game. For all I know Agent 47 training to become a track and field coach.

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
IceStar100 said:
And?

So we know nothing about this game. For all I know Agent 47 training to become a track and field coach.
I would play the absolute shit outta that. Imagine training up your own team and assassinating the other teams coaching stuff and junk, that'd be great!

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
Rabish Bini said:
IceStar100 said:
And?

I would play the absolute shit outta that. Imagine training up your own team and assassinating the other teams coaching stuff and junk, that'd be great!
You know that would be fun. Got a star player drug his drink and call him up on using. One of your is using have to steal and replace evidance so he come back clean. That would be fun.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
From the original Codename Assassination to Absolution fans have loved following the exploits of Agent 47
The original is called Hitman: Codename 47, the second game is called Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. It seems Codename Assassination is a mix of these two.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Oh shit he turned the gun sideways!1!!1!

In all seriousness, good to know a new Hitman game is coming out. Could use it in case Dishonored 2 turns out to be lethargic like the first one.

Razorback0z

Feb 10, 2009
About time the franchise went more open world and generated missions. The last effort was narrow, constrictive and set on rails to the point it was almost boring. Replay-ability was all but non existent and it felt like the developers didn't really understand the franchise.

I love Hitman and I would like to see a title that brings the game back to a high level.

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Evonisia said:
Oh shit he turned the gun sideways!1!!1!
For moment I thought:"the heck, since when did 47 choose the thug life?", Then I saw him catch the case that flew upwards from sideways pointed gun. Nice.

Now fingers crossed that this games story wont be the sappy mush that Absolution was.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Agent 47 Returns In New Hitman This Dec. - Update

Hitman is returning to PC and consoles, and will receive an exclusive beta for PlayStation 4.

Read Full Article

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
At first, I thought it was trying to be a successor to blood money....That's until they said you have to "level-up" to unlock the more interesting stuff.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
I wonder if new Hitman will use TressFX technology like the new Deus Ex and Tomb Raider. That tech is sick. It makes the hair look all...Oh, wait.

Anyway, I'm always glad to see more Hitman. I grew up with this franchise. Codename 47 was my first stealth game. I thought it was the greatest game ever at the time.

moggett88

May 2, 2013
mad825 said:
At first, I thought it was trying to be a successor to blood money....That's until they said you have to "level-up" to unlock the more interesting stuff.
My thoughts exactly. In the same 3 minute video they say the thing the game is known for is freedom of approach, then that you have limited options until you replay the same level a few times. Everything should be on the table from the get-go, except the gear 47 takes with him (which you'd have to pay for with contract rewards, obvs).

What I've thought for years is that the series could use a co-op mode - include some insanely complicated hits and have multiple operatives working together to take out the target...

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
moggett88 said:
mad825 said:
My thoughts exactly. In the same 3 minute video they say the thing the game is known for is freedom of approach, then that you have limited options until you replay the same level a few times. Everything should be on the table from the get-go, except the gear 47 takes with him (which you'd have to pay for with contract rewards, obvs).

What I've thought for years is that the series could use a co-op mode - include some insanely complicated hits and have multiple operatives working together to take out the target...
47 works alone. But I wouldn't mind a co-op spin-off game.

Goliath100

Sep 29, 2009
My biggest problem with Absolution was the lack of a weapon choice. Can we atleast get that? Seriously, if we get that I won't make a fuss over how 47 is killing James Bond villains instead of just doing his job.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
vonSanneck said:
Great. Now use the new Engine you made to make a Hitman game, not a Splinter Cell: Conviction clone.
My sentiments exactly, Absolution was a massive departure and disappointment to pretty much every Hitman fan.