X-Men, Thors and Mecha-Batman, Oh My! - Top 10 Comics of June 2015

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
X-Men, Thors and Mecha-Batman, Oh My! - Top 10 Comics of June 2015

June 2015 has come and gone! We look back on this month's comics and pick out our personal top 10 for your enjoyment.

Read Full Article

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
Kinda surprised you didn't mention Groot #1.
I mean, the list was jam packed full of Marvel and all 10 are legit, but Groot #1 felt like it something pretty damn special.

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
CaptainMarvelous said:
I mean, the list was jam packed full of Marvel and all 10 are legit, but Groot #1 felt like it something pretty damn special.
I probably would have if I'd bought it. I saw it sitting there on the shelf, but I had limited cash for comics that week and since I wasn't subscribing to it I wouldn't have gotten the discount my shop offers. Kicking myself though, cause I loves me some Groot. :(

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
StewShearer said:
CaptainMarvelous said:
I probably would have if I'd bought it. I saw it sitting there on the shelf, but I had limited cash for comics that week and since I wasn't subscribing to it I wouldn't have gotten the discount my shop offers. Kicking myself though, cause I loves me some Groot. :(
If you get a chance/funds, it is way worth grabbing. I'm not sure how to pitch it, but it kind of felt like Calvin and Hobbes.

Banjo-Kazooie Blue

Sep 24, 2014
V4Viewtiful said:
I'm Glad I don't buy the big 2 as much anymore, all this upheaval is ridiculous.
I'm a DC and it's starting to get hard to take. I'm mostly following leaked scans online until this Robobat shit gets sorted out.