Aerosmith, Foo Fighters Tracks Announced for Rock Band 4

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Aerosmith, Foo Fighters Tracks Announced for Rock Band 4

List of confirmed tracks grows to 22.

Harmonix has revealed more of the library of songs which will ship with Rock Band 4. The selection is heavy on older rock, with tracks from Aerosmith, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, The Cure, and Van Morrison, but also features 2014 singles from St. Vincent and Foo Fighters.

The complete list of newly announced songs is as follows:

Aerosmith - "Toys in the Attic"The Cure - "Friday I'm In Love"Dream Theater - "Metropolis - Part 1 "The Miracle And The Sleeper""Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"Judas Priest - "Halls Of Valhalla"Live - "All Over You"The Outfield - "Your Love"Ozzy Osbourne - "Miracle Man"Paramore - "Still Into You"St. Vincent - "Birth In Reverse"Van Morrison - "Brown Eyed Girl"

These, when added to previously announced tracks, brings the total number of confirmed songs to 22, solidly a third of the sixty-plus library stated to be included on the game disc. Returning players will also be able to transfer their already purchased DLC for previous Rock Band titles from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4 for use in Rock Band 4.

Rock Band 4 is currently in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and scheduled for release on October 6. Customers who pre-order the game from selected retailers (including Amazon and GameStop) will receive an additional thirty (or more) songs as a bonus.

FogHornG36

Jan 29, 2011
As much as i want this, i can't bring myself to buy the xbone just for this, and that would be what i would have to get just so i can transfer my songs from xbox360.

I would enjoy the new features, but for now, i will have to stick with my 275 songs i have total on rock band 3.

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
FogHornG36 said:
As much as i want this, i can't bring myself to buy the xbone just for this, and that would be what i would have to get just so i can transfer my songs from xbox360.

I would enjoy the new features, but for now, i will have to stick with my 275 songs i have total on rock band 3.
Yup. I've been umming and ahhing over XBone or PS4 and this has been the deciding factor... but dammit, I think I want a PS4 more overall.

Also, there's really no need to announce Foo Fighters. It's a Rock Band game, that means there's going to be Foo Fighters pretty much by definition.