#042 - Final Offer

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Meiam said:
Well somebody's playing on easy? noob
^This, he took 8 hits including 2 to the head and his shield isn't even down. Guess he's trying to enjoy the story, that's when I play on easy.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
Meiam said:
^This, he took 8 hits including 2 to the head and his shield isn't even down. Guess he's trying to enjoy the story, that's when I play on easy.
What do you think this is, Halo? This right here is Gunlord Combat Enhanced! Gunny's no brains, all balls; headshots ain't gonna do jack!

GabeZhul

Mar 8, 2012
Scars Unseen said:
Xan Krieger said:
Meiam said:
What do you think this is, Halo? This right here is Gunlord Combat Enhanced! Gunny's no brains, all balls; headshots ain't gonna do jack!
Or this is some kind of FPS/RPG hybrid where Gunny dumped his Wisdom to raise his Endurance to ungodly levels... Actually, that would explain a lot.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Let battle commence!!!
WWWAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what supermove Rad will pull out from his butt this time around.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Scars Unseen said:
Xan Krieger said:
Meiam said:
I am trying to get my brain to forget there was a free to play shooter that proudly advertised that it actively rewarded you for 'nut shots'.

GahzlyGriffon

Feb 12, 2009
Windknight said:
I am trying to get my brain to forget there was a free to play shooter that proudly advertised that it actively rewarded you for 'nut shots'.
Combat Arms i believe

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Now we know why they just send Gunny instead of an army; he's invincible!

Enemies: "F****ING CHEATER!!!! HAXX!!!!!1"

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Gunny has a heart after all.

It's armour plated and runs on a combination of rocket fuel and GUN, but it's still a heart.

A man willing to give up his flag for his team is one who has learnt the true lessons of friendship.

Feb 28, 2008
Meiam said:
Remember though, Authority Equals Asskicking [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AuthorityEqualsAsskicking]; Gunny is like ... what ... a general? Or at least a lieutenant-general? That's a great deal of asskicking potential.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Well... He tried.

Still, I do love the shield effects you guys did for him, nice work making those look like blue energy and geometric.