Watch: Arkham Knight Mod Lets You Play as Alfred

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Watch: Arkham Knight Mod Lets You Play as Alfred

Be the Batman? Try Be the Butler.

Warning: Batman: Arkham Knight Spoilers.

It's no secret that the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight has been pulling the title on PC [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/141320-Players-of-the-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight-are-Reporting-Gameplay-Issues] until the issues are resolved.

If you happen to be one of the lucky PC gamers who held onto the game and are able to play it, you can now enjoy some crime fighting time as Batman's beloved butler, Alfred Pennyworth.

"I've tried to edit some files in Batman: Arkham Knight and finally managed to play as Alfred Pennyworth," the video description reads. "His moveset is very limited, he cannot perform counter-attacks, environmental takedowns or dual takedowns, but he can still kick plenty of ass."

You can check out the video above, and a gallery of some of my favorite Alfred shots from the video below.

[gallery=4474]

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That got to be the most funniest AND badass video I have seen recently!

Alfred would be a total badass if he had Batman ability (serving out Justice British Gentlemen style)!

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
What an amusing little mod.

My favorite move is at 0:54 because it's hilarious.

I'm calling it "The Teapot Trot".

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
That's some intimidating shit right there. Somehow the animations of his limbs, especially during combat, makes me think of these fellas.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Its bizarre that modders can make and provide things for free that are better than any one of hundreds of overpriced lazy underdone DLC.

Victim of Progress

Jul 11, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
That's some intimidating shit right there. Somehow the animations of his limbs, especially during combat, makes me think of these fellas.
Damn it, now I want a Thin Man mod for Batman!

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
I'm in fucking tears right now. That was amazing!

I think the "Teapot Trot" is all I'll be able to see when I close my eyes now.