Divinity Original Sin 2 Preview - Can I Get an Amen

TrishaHershberger

Mar 19, 2015
Divinity Original Sin 2 Preview - Can I Get an Amen

Divinity: Original Sin 2 looks to be an even more complex version of the original with an emphasis on building a world that reacts naturally to each character. New races and origin stories and more freedom of choice lead to a game where co-op can be competitive and choices dictate the narrative. This is a video game to satisfy the tabletop role-players.

Read Full Article

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
On Angry Joe on youtube the guy that made the game shows it with him in his house. Should go their if your interested in this game and want to know more.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Oh, no playable imp race stretch goal. :( I hope the undead will be as crazy as in Dragon Commander.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
On a cool sidenote, the design for this female spellcaster looks pretty darn boss in particular. It also shows that you can actually make a female spellcaster in an RPG look really good without showing off half her body. >_>

Silverbeard

Jul 9, 2013
It sounds like they're going for a greater focus on co-op. I still hope they find a way to make this game playable in singleplayer. Original sin managed that quite well- two different characters under full control of the player who could nevertheless be made to feel like separate entities if the player so decided.