Heroes of The Storm's Newest Hero Signals End of Diablo Event

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Heroes of The Storm's Newest Hero Signals End of Diablo Event

You can now hunt face in Heroes of the Storm with Rexxar, Champion of the Horde.

Hearthstone [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/heroes%20of%20the%20storm?os=heroes+of+the+storm].

Rexxar, being a hunter, is a "ranged warrior" hero, and is actually the first hero in the game to fall under this category. He fights together with his faithful companion: Misha, who actually has her own health pool, and if killed, has her own separate death timer.

With the end of the Eternal Conflict event, the special Diablo-themed "kill a treasure goblin quest" has been removed, and players are no longer able to get the special treasure goblin portrait. Additionally, owners of Diablo III that haven't logged into the game will no longer be able to claim their free Diablo hero.

This patch also brings with it the new "Silence" penalty [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/142301-Heroes-of-the-Storm-Silences-Trolls] for trolls and toxic players.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Wait...wasn't Rexxar a melee hero in Frozen Throne?

Red Panda

Jan 28, 2014
A slow in a straight line

A stun in a straight line

A passive heal

A buff

Dam Son, thats some impressive mechanics going on there.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Red Panda said:

A passive heal

A buff

To be fair, I assume it's a straight line from the position of the bear, rather than strictly straight from the hero.

Maybe still not super fancy, but at least adds a bit of variety in the positioning.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Red Panda said:

A passive heal

A buff

But...but...but he's got a bear! And with his ult he can make it a bigger bear!

Boris Goodenough said:
RJ 17 said:
Wait...wasn't Rexxar a melee hero in Frozen Throne?
Just replayed a bit of the bonus campaign, he has ranged attacks against flying creatures.
Eh, fair enough I suppose.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
I like Rexxar, don't get me wrong, but now that we're done with the Eternal Conflict...can we move directly into the Starcraft event? Please? This game already has a disproportionate amount of Warcraft characters :/