Stolen Pixels #63: Terribly Mysterious

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #63: Terribly Mysterious

Fable 2's Theresa never gives you a straight answer about anything, which adds both to her aura of mystery and your desire to kick her in the teeth.

Read Full Article

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
That's not far off an actual fantasy world event I run...

We actually had an "Evil School". They... were a bit worse than hopeless.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
My psychic powers are telling me I need to railroad you in the exact opposite direction of what makes any bloody sense.

johansan

Sep 13, 2007
"My psychic powers tell me..."

Hilarious :D.

EDIT: also, that is one ugly psychic lady. :s

Graham

Dec 5, 2008
Yeah, I tend to try and forget my character's motivation for the vast majority of non-linear games 'cause plot holes run rampant. Of course, Fable 2 takes that crap to another level.

Excellent comic, as always.

Jul 9, 2008
I haven't played Fable II, but I did play Fable I. Is that the same Theresa from the original?
the first game's character's sister?
If it is, I always though that she and Whisper were the only even remotely interesting characters in the game.

Grand_Poohbah

Nov 29, 2008
orannis62 said:
I haven't played Fable II, but I did play Fable I. Is that the same Theresa from the original?
the first game's character's sister?
If it is, I always though that she and Whisper were the only even remotely interesting characters in the game.
I don't think so. It's so many years in the future I believe. Did anyone else notice the spire animation at that particular part of the game looked a little wonky.

shMerker

Oct 24, 2007
Sounds like you need to go and acquire some plot coupons [http://www.ansible.co.uk/Ansible/plotdev.html] before you can get revenge.

Tryss

Nov 5, 2008
WOW! Shamus, will you make us a compy background of the gameworld? that's hilarious!

good job.

Roxysteve

Feb 11, 2009
Loved the map more than I can say.

I actually work in the City of Annoying People. It's known locally as "Brooklyn".

Well done Shamus.

Steve.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
That map was hilarious. I especially liked "Valley of Your Family is Murdered". Yeah, happiness is rampant there.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
It's true. at the end, especially, I was thinking "why?" but she never tells you :p