TGS 2015 - Hyrule Warriors Legends Hands-On Preview

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
TGS 2015 - Hyrule Warriors Legends Hands-On Preview

A bite-sized sampling of the Wii U version, headed by a bite-sized Toon Link.

Read Full Article

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Well, the C-Stick issue is a bummer, because I'm not likely to shell out for a The New 3DS.

Can you, as with prior Warriors games, hit block to readjust the camera behind you?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Oh, I'm so ready for this. Will give me a reason to play my 3DS for more than just Pokemon games. I'll have to hope the camera works decently enough for the XL 3DS. Cause I'm not buying the exact same device again for one game.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Wait, we don't have a release date/period for neither Zelda for Wii U NOR THIS? There had better be a Zelda Direct by Christmas, or disappointment will be my middle name.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Xman490 said:
Wait, we don't have a release date/period for neither Zelda for Wii U NOR THIS? There had better be a Zelda Direct by Christmas, or disappointment will be my middle name.
I'm sure Triforce Heroes will be featured in a Direct soon, but I doubt we will get any news on Zelda U for a while. I would love to be wrong of course. Come December, it will be a whole year since we saw anything new about Zelda U.

OT: Despite my few hundred hours with Hyrule Warriors, I will probably skip over the 3DS version. It's cool for everyone who owns a 3DS though, and hopefully the 3DS port is as much fun as the original.