Check Out All The New Animal Crossing Amiibos

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Check Out All The New Animal Crossing Amiibos

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival will feature the new card-based amiibos, but will also have a set of physical variants.

When card-based amiibo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/animal%20crossing], which will be sold in lucky dip "booster packs" in a similar fashion to collectible card games. But, that doesn't mean it won't have physical amiibos to, for those with a bit of extra dosh (or if you're lucky enough to snipe them before they sell out...).

Nintendo Japan has just finished revealing the full lineup for 2015, which you can check out bellow:

[gallery=4787]

All of these guys will set you back the standard amiibo price of $15, and will be released in two waves - the first on November 21, and the second on December 17. At least, in Japan that is, as we've still no word on an official US release date.

Will you be getting the card-based Animal Crossing amiibos or are you gonna try and snap up the physical ones? I just want them to reprint the damn Splatoon amiibos, or make them available as cards, so I can get their extra content without paying the eBay ransom for them.

Source: Nintendo [http://www.nintendo.co.jp/amiibo/lineup/series.html#animalcrossing].

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Veldie said:
Honestly out of those I only want Isabelle xD
Same
Malbourne said:
Unfortunately Isabelle sold out before the figures even left the mold.
By the time they get their acts together to actually produce them, I WILL get my hand on her over here in the UK (Europe hasn't had so much of a problem with the limited quantities of the Amiboo so far.)

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Oh man these look great, definitely picking up Isabelle, KK Slider, Tom Nook and Able. Thankfully the Amiibo shortage seems to have been sorted here in the UK so they shouldn't be too hard to get.

Micah Weil

Mar 16, 2009
I keep throwing money at my screen, but the amiibos aren't falling out. ;.;
Well, just gonna have to rely on my classic method of getting these things: wait until they show up in inventory and set them aside for purchase when I get off shift.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Definitely want Totakeke and the owls. There are a couple others I'd maybe get, but those three for sure.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Damn, another four to preorder!

Was kinda hoping that if they made a Resetti, he'd be popping out of the base the way he does while yelling at the player, but I suppose this way makes sense too.

Steven Bogos said:
I just want them to reprint the damn Splatoon amiibos, or make them available as cards, so I can get their extra content without paying the eBay ransom for them.
Wait, you don't have them in stock over there? Here in Australia there are stacks of them! Almost everywhere that sells Amiibo has a healthy stock of the Splatoon triple packs...

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Poor Sable doesn't get one, instead her sister Mabel keeps taking the spotlight.

Man, looks like I'll have to settle for her card then

Luminous_Umbra

Sep 25, 2011
RaikuFA said:
Too bad no one in the US will get them outside of scalpers.
Hence why you look outside the US. I managed to get my Villager amiibo the other day from Amazon France. A bit expensive, but at least scalpers don't get a single cent.

Honestly, it seems like every Amazon other than US's is restocking rarer amiibos these days.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Starik20X6 said:
Damn, another four to preorder!

Was kinda hoping that if they made a Resetti, he'd be popping out of the base the way he does while yelling at the player, but I suppose this way makes sense too.

Steven Bogos said:
I just want them to reprint the damn Splatoon amiibos, or make them available as cards, so I can get their extra content without paying the eBay ransom for them.
Wait, you don't have them in stock over there? Here in Australia there are stacks of them! Almost everywhere that sells Amiibo has a healthy stock of the Splatoon triple packs...
Bloody hell! Send me a few?

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Luminous_Umbra said:
RaikuFA said:
Hence why you look outside the US. I managed to get my Villager amiibo the other day from Amazon France. A bit expensive, but at least scalpers don't get a single cent.

Honestly, it seems like every Amazon other than US's is restocking rarer amiibos these days.
They still have an issue of selling more popular ones for more than others.

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012
Malbourne said:
Veldie said:
It seems like only the US is having problems with Amiibo supply these days, Reggie needs to sort his shit out because for the most part we are overstocked on Amiibo in Japan, Australia, and most of Europe.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
I would die happy if I could get that Kicks amiibo.

Scratch that, I would kill happily for one.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
Whatislove said:
Malbourne said:
Veldie said:
It seems like only the US is having problems with Amiibo supply these days, Reggie needs to sort his shit out because for the most part we are overstocked on Amiibo in Japan, Australia, and most of Europe.
honestly I think the issue is being worked on, I was able to find the retro 3 pack in stock at gamestop the other day, and they had individual splatoon amiibos in stock as well

Luminous_Umbra

Sep 25, 2011
RaikuFA said:
Luminous_Umbra said:
RaikuFA said:

They still have an issue of selling more popular ones for more than others.
Not really? If you buy them when they are actually stocked by Amazon (Not by a third party), they are the same price. You just have to make sure that it's Amazon selling the amiibo.