#064 - The Maiden

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Rad's pretty chill (no pun intended) for having just been told that he's The One.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
You missed a great opportunity there, I'm afraid. Somebody should have told the Guardian to...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Uh-oh...Erin's going full-blown Inception on us! QUICK! GIVE HER SOME POT AND/OR PILLS!!!!

njdmb30

Mar 18, 2010
That thing on The Maiden's face looks like an Oculus Rift. Could she be Erin? Not sure how that'd make sense, though.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
You know it's a Destiny ref when everything is called "The -Generic Noun-".

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
"The one who will save us all".

No pressure. ;p

Chosen one ribbing aside, I'm pretty interested to see where this goes.
Also, it would be neat to find out where they are currently.
I assume this is some kind of representation of Erin's Psyche, but I suppose only time will tell for sure.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Hey, a free hot meal is a free hot meal. If you're stuck in a snowy field, you take what you can get.

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
RJ 17 said:
Uh-oh...Erin's going full-blown Inception on us! QUICK! GIVE HER SOME POT AND/OR PILLS!!!!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/13616-Erin-Dies-Alone-003

Remember, the first strip is Erin NOT taking pills and then Rad talked to her.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
K.ur said:
RJ 17 said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/13616-Erin-Dies-Alone-003

Remember, the first strip is Erin NOT taking pills and then Rad talked to her.
My point exactly: give her some pills to stop this crazy shit. :p

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
You must put an end to an age of madness by making it past the armies of Erin, traversing the forbidding landscapes of Erin and then casting the Extotropin into the dark pits atop Mt. Erin.

You may not survive, but tales of your heroism shall be sold in the ballads of Erin.

Ylla

Jul 14, 2014
Is this really going somewhere? Or is you guys the ones smoking too much pot??

Anyway if this takes the Dark Tower path its gonna be great.

OreoDoublestuff

Nov 18, 2009
We're going into Neptunia territory aren't we? The maiden is new platforms, the Occulus on her face, and the Guardian is the current vanguards of the gaming industry (Assassins Creed cloak with a minor Skyrim flourish as befits the environment). Rad represents the retro attitude of fun and enthusiasm that would save the industry and the new innovations born into it from the cold winter of corporate bureaucracy.

Or am i reading waaaay to far into an extended Destiny gag?