Watch: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III Live Action Trailer

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Watch: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III Live Action Trailer

The Call of Duty: Black Ops III live action trailer encourages players to "Seize Glory."

A live action trailer has dropped for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and it stars The Wire's Michael B Jordan, Paper Towns' Cara Delevingne, NFL star Marshawn Lynch, and 'Kevin,' set to The Rolling Stone's Paint it Black.

The official summary reads: "The official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III live action trailer, directed by Wayne McClammy and featuring Michael B. Jordan, Cara Delevingne, and Marshawn Lynch, follows Kevin as he wall-runs, thrust jumps, and power slides through enemies and zombies on his way to glory. No matter who you are, there's a soldier in all of us."

Director Jason Blundell recently detailed the game's 'Realistic' mode [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/142832-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-Realistic-Mode-Kills-You-After-One-Shot], which kills you after a single hit. In addition, Call of Duty: Black Ops III will have all campaign missions unlocked from the start, allowing players the ability to skip anywhere in the game - even to the end - in the interest of player choice.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III, which was revealed to be the will not include a singleplayer campaign [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/142734-Nielsen-reveals-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-As-the-Most-Anticipated-Holiday-2015-Game].

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
I agree with one of the yt comments. Couldn't care less about the games, but they do know how to make decent trailers. At this point they should have used another song. Perhaps they were able to use Paint it Black for less since they've already used it before?

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I thought it was kind of bland, to be honest. It was well done and impressive looking for sure, but all I kept thinking was, "Too bad you can't actually play the game that way."

And then Karla showed up and I died laughing. That made the whole thing so much better. :-D

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Sniper Team 4 said:
I thought it was kind of bland, to be honest. It was well done and impressive looking for sure, but all I kept thinking was, "Too bad you can't actually play the game that way."

And then Karla showed up and I died laughing. That made the whole thing so much better. :-D
At least the Gravity Spikes are presently accurately :D