Gallery: Fallout 4 Players Get Creative With Character Customization

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Gallery: Fallout 4 Players Get Creative With Character Customization

Complete with Beavis and Butthead.

Update: It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that the John Cena character appears to be a cruel photoshop hoax.

Original: Bethesda's highly anticipated Fallout 4 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/reviews/14910-Fallout-4-Review-Bethesda-s-Open-World-RPG-Apocalypse#&gid=gallery_5011&pid=1] released on Tuesday, complete with some extremely nuanced character creation options. This has given gamers the option of meticulously tweaking their character's appearance before venturing out into the Wasteland.

However, some of you have gone far beyond beard trimming and mole-placing in order to create some incredible characters. Gamers far more patient than myself have created everyone from The Witcher's Geralt of Rivia to Beavis and Butthead, John Cena to Hitler, Assassin's Creed Unity's glitchy Arno to Obama, with a few nightmarish creations thrown in for good measure.

Check them out below!

[gallery=5029]

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Is it just me, or does the woman look like keira knightley?

Also, Hitler for the win. We thought he was beaten, but in reality he was simply waiting

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
ColaWarVeteran said:
No Liam Neeson? You have disappointed me internet.
I'll get right on that tonight!!

OT: Hey, where the bitches at? Oops, how unbritish of me. I mean...does no one make ladies anymore? I am going to have to get ole Margaret Thatcher and Hilary Clinton into the wasteland then! Maybe even Jo Brand. Let's break the moldy mould, shall we?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
How is it possible to do the Ubisoft face glitch?

Also yeah and when I thought Teamfour Star can't be beaten when they made their Nora!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
ColaWarVeteran said:
No Liam Neeson? You have disappointed me internet.

OT: Very similar to other existing galleries on PC Gamer and GamesRadar, though there are surely more.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Leonardo Huizar said:
The Cena one was a photoshop off the latest WWE release
I thought he looked odd when I saw this pic earlier...

Man, that sucks! I shared it with people thinking it was hilarious.

My life is a sham!

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Fappy said:
Leonardo Huizar said:
The Cena one was a photoshop off the latest WWE release
I thought he looked odd when I saw this pic earlier...

Man, that sucks! I shared it with people thinking it was hilarious.

My life is a sham!
The lighting is off and the skin texture is more blurry. So I'd err on the side of it being photoshop.

But beyond this, they can do a remarkable job here. Is Hitler's wife supposed to be Anne Frank all grown up? The timeline kinda fits though Hitler looks younger than he would have been in the 50's. Maybe in that reality he as an early cryo test subject?

47_Ronin

Jul 30, 2012
Would love to run around with Obama trough the wasteland, telling everybody that, yes, I can't. Hahahahahaha.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Out of all of them the Witcher one is missing the girl being Yennifer (not Triss) and the cheekbones could do with some touching up.

But the Hitler one is hilarious and kind of fantastic in how they also modeled the wife's face, and the Walter White one is superbly done.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Yay, I recognised all of them! Even John Cena!
I am *so* in touch!!! ;)

But seriously, that is a very good editor (and good jobs using it!), that has impressed me with it's versatility!
Can't wait to use it when I am certain most bugs are out of the PC version!!! ;)

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Headsprouter said:
That John Cena can't be real.
It's a Photoshop, but don't worry - the horror never ends!

Thornberry:

Waluigi:

Putin:

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Barbas said:
It's a Photoshop, but don't worry - the horror never ends!

Thornberry:

Waluigi:

Putin:

The flexibility of the character customisation makes me wish I could pick a different voice, but that would get expensive for the devs.