Xbox One & PlayStation 4 Black Friday Deals Live

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Xbox One & PlayStation 4 Black Friday Deals Live

GamersGate Thanksgiving Sale
Last (but definitely not least), GamersGate Thanksgiving sale gives you no-nonsense price on 2K and WB titles - all of which are at excellent prices near historic lows.

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition (Steam) - $45 (list $90)

Grand Ages: Medieval (Steam) - $25.99 (list $40)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown The Complete Edition (Steam) - $10 (list $50)

DMC: Devil May Cry (Steam) - $7.50 (list $50)

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $6.25 (list $25)

Blackguards 2 (Steam) - $6 (list $30)

Blackguards (Steam) - $4 (list $40)

<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
That WiiU bundle is super tempting (decent price AND two games I would play with a friend of mine online), but I already asked for a PS4 for Christmas and I know at least one game has come in the mail. Conflicted buying it for myself, but I would feel greedy getting two expensive consoles for Christmas.

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Raggedstar said:
That WiiU bundle is super tempting (decent price AND two games I would play with a friend of mine online), but I already asked for a PS4 for Christmas and I know at least one game has come in the mail. Conflicted buying it for myself, but I would feel greedy getting two expensive consoles for Christmas.
think of it another way.. if you wait to eventually pick up the Wii U it can only get cheaper.

also some ppl don't like this particular bundle because the games are pre-installed digitally. (tied to your eShop account I believe). so overall less of a "value" in that you can't sell the copies.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Don't suppose anyone's found a decent deal on a 12-month PS+ card? I've been looking everywhere but have yet to find anything.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Your info for Microsoft store is incorrect. The link goes to Black Ops 3 for 360, not xbox one, xbox one game is not on sale.