8 More Fallout 4 Mods to Improve Your Wasteland

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 More Fallout 4 Mods to Improve Your Wasteland

A few weeks into its life, there are even more interesting Fallout 4 mods, like these eight.

Read Full Article

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Nice to see some of the mods that my thread recommended make this list, and the new ones look fun too!

Sep 14, 2009
yeah armorsmith extended was SCREAMING to be made, honestly I think that was bethesda taking a shortcut with a "meh we'll/modders will fix that later and add on to it."

either way, I agree with alot of these, and a few of them I haven't seen before, will definitely have to get them come time to play through the game again.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Zykon TheLich said:
So they took out craftable ammo? I... *sigh*
I was somewhat relieved they did. I had a very hard time scrounging all the copper to make the Rammstein light logo on my megabuilding, to worry about copper for bullets.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
Although i've personally tried out the "Creature Follower" mod, it has issues.

If you have a companion already, use the console commands to spawn the creature to make it follow you, then dismiss the follower, everything is fine. But if you try making said companion try to follow you again, he / she / it will refuse until you delete the creature follower first. At least that's the issue I faced everytime, so I decided to never make people wait for me / dismiss them.

I'm just hoping that Bethesda releases the kit to let people really go crazy in modding Fallout 4. They did it with Skyrim, why not this game too?
I feel certain that the Creation Kit will make a reappearance. Bethesda gets way too much mileage (and money!) out of mods convincing people to buy their games. It's almost a no-brainer for them.