Key & Peele Save a Kidnapped Kitten in Keanu Trailer

JaredJones

Jun 8, 2015
Key & Peele Save a Kidnapped Kitten in Keanu Trailer

The comedy duo's first feature-length film is equal parts shoot-em-up revenge flick and ridiculous farce.

If my Facebook news feed was any indication, the only thing that people seemed to enjoy more than Key & Peele in 2015 was, you guessed it, cat videos.

For five seasons, the Mad TV alums consistently hit it out of the park with their half-hour variety sketch show, which quickly rose to become one of Comedy Central's most successful and lauded shows before abruptly calling it quits last September. But if you thought that the end of Key & Peele was the end of, well, Key and Peele, then you were crazier than [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM].

What I'm getting at is, perhaps it makes sense that the pair's first movie would combine the two most popular components of our Facebook feeds into one ridiculous premise, add in a little John Wick, and call the final product Keanu.

Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, a.k.a. the hugely popular comedy duo Key & Peele, star as Clarence and Rell, two cousins who live in the city but are far from streetwise. When Rell's beloved kitten, Keanu, is catnapped, the hopelessly straight-laced pair must impersonate ruthless killers in order to infiltrate a street gang and retrieve the purloined feline. But the incredibly adorable kitten becomes so coveted that the fight over his custody creates a gang war, forcing our two unwitting heroes to take the law into their own hands.

Joining Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele will be Will Forte as a cornrowed pot-dealer and Method Man as the big, bad, catnapping gangster, so be sure to check out Keanu when it hits theaters on April 29th.

Now if only we could get the ball rolling on a Coach Hines movie [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RLjTz_WzE8], then all would be right with the world.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Just when I thought I had seen enough of a kitten movie trailer alreadu (Neko samurai). Also I be dissapointed if Keanu Reeve doesn't make a cameo in it.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
John Wick this is not. Looks good though, a parody of all the late 90s/early 00s gangster movie tropes. All it's missing is a blonde highschool teacher trying to make the bad guys straighten out their lives.