8 More Franchises That Would Be Great Telltale Games

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
8 More Franchises That Would Be Great Telltale Games

Telltale Games seems to be licensing everything under the sun lately. So why not make games of these franchises?

Read Full Article

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
I would play the shit out of an Archer Telltale game, but mostly I'm still holding out hope that by some miracle they end up working with old Humongous Entertainment licenses, such as Pajama Sam and SPY Fox.

P.S. Thanks

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
if a Archer game is ever made it needs at least 1 button dedicated to shouting for Lana no matter how stupid it would seem it would fit xD

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
Heres another one: Gravity Falls.
Seriously it's like Twin Peaks for kids. The entire thing looks like a Lucasart's adventure game. Particularly the first Sam & Max.
It's got a huge mystery, exposes people to classical cryptography and has this aura of weirdness that would make for a great adventure game.

GojiraGamer

May 23, 2014
I'd throw money at my computer screen if I saw an announcement for a Firefly game from Telltale.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
You put Jessica Jones, Doctor Who, Robocop and fucking Adventure Time on here, but NO X-FILES?!

Seriously?! Dragon's Age and NOT SIN CITY?!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Archer was an inspired choice, I'll grant.

Jessica Jones got paid in advance for the "track down my husband" case mid-way through. And there's no real suggestion she didn't get paid for finding Hope, even if it did end badly. Given that one of her building's tenants is a drug addict and the twins have no obvious source of income, one can't imagine rent in that building is that high, even if it is New York.

If they made a Robocop game, I want an option to forego dialogue and shoot someone.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Why Telltale, why? Their whole deal is episodic interactive novels released when they feel like it, using choice based interactions where your choices don't mean anything.

So I ask; Why. Why would you want to subject any of these franchises to that kind of hell?

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Still hoping for a 'Wheel of Time' series by Telltale.

And if that's not possible then why not look at some more comics like Fables and Batman? I'm definetely on board with something like 'The Goon', 'Chew', 'Saga' or 'Hellboy'.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Xerosch said:
Still hoping for a 'Wheel of Time' series by Telltale.

And if that's not possible then why not look at some more comics like Fables and Batman? I'm definetely on board with something like 'The Goon', 'Chew', 'Saga' or 'Hellboy'.
Oh snap, Hellboy would be amazing!