8 Hearthstone Cards That Won't Annoy us in Standard

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
8 Hearthstone Cards That Won't Annoy us in Standard

With the addition of the new "Standard Format" to Hearthstone, some of the game's most annoying cards are getting the chop.

Read Full Article

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
I'm not going to be playing standard. I like to see the huge variety of the card pool in all it's glory, even though I usually just play Mechlock.

Sep 14, 2009
eh this shake up might bring me back in casually, but with most of those cards dropping off the map I feel like it'll turn into aggro-central again on standard, but I could entirely be wrong, it's been a month or two since I played so I'm already forgetting some of the cards.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
09philj said:
I'm not going to be playing standard. I like to see the huge variety of the card pool in all it's glory, even though I usually just play Mechlock.
You say 'variety,' but I'll have you know I fought three priests in a row and each opened the game with Northshire Clerics and that piece of shit that turns healing spells into damaging spells. Just over and over again.

Also a mage that played literally nothing but taunt cards and Dr. Boom.

Fuck that noise.

Gizen

Nov 17, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
eh this shake up might bring me back in casually, but with most of those cards dropping off the map I feel like it'll turn into aggro-central again on standard, but I could entirely be wrong, it's been a month or two since I played so I'm already forgetting some of the cards.
That'll depend entirely on what's in the next set, because we'll be getting a new large expansion at the exact same time as all these cards are going away, so at this point it's pretty much impossible to predict what standard'll look like yet.