Double Agent

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
That most important economy in the universe: the *local* one ;)

So, is it called a Sugar Daddy in this situation, or more like the Highest Bidder?
Since he did not answer if he was going to be her new father we shall sadly never know! :)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Kenjitsuka said:
So, is it called a Sugar Daddy in this situation, or more like the Highest Bidder?
Wooaah Nelly! Sugar daddy has all kinds of connotations you eh, want to avoid here.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I could go for a Sugar Daddy, but the only ones I can find are the one-pound ones at Cracker Barrel, which, come on, kind of a lot of caramel to put on a stick, don't you think?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
ravenlordhun said:
That's why you never trust a merc.
Especially an adorable one. Nobody's going to question her.

Cowabungaa said:
Wooaah Nelly! Sugar daddy has all kinds of connotations you eh, want to avoid here.
I can already picture Corey's reaction.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Ohhhh, this is only the beginning of the payback Elliot is going to get for that Green Wig comic a few weeks back...

Already looking forward to it >:3

UberPubert

Jun 18, 2012
Something Amyss said:
Cowabungaa said:
I took the liberty of imagining Grey's

[http://s361.photobucket.com/user/UberPubert/media/huh_zpsylhkdfjd.gif.html]

I'm a bad person...

monkeymangler

Feb 9, 2016
Caramel Frappe said:
Now this is quite a legit question ... what does that girl see in Elliot? All I know is she 'slept' with him awhile back but I don't see the chemistry (unless I critically missed something) so I do want to see how or why they're a couple.

Also I don't blame Erin for her concerns. Dude flat out paid a little girl to break a window and blame it on Erin. Low blow dude.
Considering all of the hell Erin has put him through in this comic alone, I'm guessing he would slice of her tits and toss them out a window into traffic if he thought he could legally get away with it.

I love Erin, but I wouldn't want to share a zip code with her, let alone a house.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
"Are you my new dad?"
Can't...think of...anything...mean...kid...being...too...cute...[nosebleed!]

monkeymangler

Feb 9, 2016
Caramel Frappe said:
monkeymangler said:
Caramel Frappe said:
Now this is quite a legit question ... what does that girl see in Elliot? All I know is she 'slept' with him awhile back but I don't see the chemistry (unless I critically missed something) so I do want to see how or why they're a couple.

Also I don't blame Erin for her concerns. Dude flat out paid a little girl to break a window and blame it on Erin. Low blow dude.
Considering all of the hell Erin has put him through in this comic alone, I'm guessing he would slice of her tits and toss them out a window into traffic if he thought he could legally get away with it.

I love Erin, but I wouldn't want to share a zip code with her, let alone a house.
On the contrary, I would totally let Erin move in with me .... for science and sharing 'chemistry' ;)

Lewd jokes aside, she would perhaps be the most interesting roommate ever. Unless she was absolutely destroying my life and acting like a selfish monster, I could bear with her insanity + weirdness. Not to mention I think we'd get along, talk about games all day and chill while having some sodas & beers. I also know when not to pick a fight with Erin when she's in her "dangerous" stage.

You know, when she's going to throw electronics at me. I'd be sure to find a way in calming her down.

Did I forget to mention we'd be the best of pals because we'd give it our all for Anime Expo? Girl can cosplay alright.
See, I was the relationship council for a friend dating a girl who was certifiably bat guano bonkers. They managed to stay together for five years, though the final three and a half years of it was either passionately attempting to procreate, or making everyone within a half mile miserable with their passive-aggressive sniping and occasional screaming at each other.

One of the fundamental rules of existence is that you don't stick your dick in crazy (or if you're a girl, you don't let crazy stick his dick in you).

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
UberPubert said:
Something Amyss said:
Cowabungaa said:
I took the liberty of imagining Grey's

[http://s361.photobucket.com/user/UberPubert/media/huh_zpsylhkdfjd.gif.html]

I'm a bad person...
Not as bad as Grey though.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
You know, I just realized something. The reason why Mini-Mol is such a shrewd wheeler-dealer is because she learned from the best:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/10306-Erin-Stout-Sage