Top 100 Pokemon - From 70 to 56

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Top 100 Pokemon - From 70 to 56

The top 100 Pokemon, in reverse order. Today, we look at numbers 56-70.

Read Full Article

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
OK, I read number 61, and I strongly resisted the urge to post this, buuuuut...

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
I mean you say that they are running out of ideas and making pokemon based on inanimate objects but Geodude and Graveler are based on rocks and boulders. Diglet and Dugtrio are based on the whack a mole game. Magnemite is a magnetand Grimer and Muk are both piles of sludge. I mean they've been doing that stuff since day one.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Hawlucha? A HM slave? How dare you reduce the best pokemon in the game to such a lowly position.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Typlion was in my Gold and Heartgold team.

While I did used Espur but Meowstic is inferior when compared to Gardivour. Also I should of at least try out Aegislash (I hate slow Pokemon).

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
Also I should of at least try out Aegislash (I hate slow Pokemon).
Aegislash's King's Shield move is an increased priority move that, if in Blade Forme will make him switch to Shield Forme, not only protects Aegislash from incoming damaging attack moves, but if that attack were to have hit, the attacking Pokemon would have its attack stat lowered by 2. It's pretty awesome for setting up some time so you can make use of Autotomize and increase Aegislash speed without too much worry of retaliation. Also, straight from Bulbapedia:

Blade Forme Aegislash is tied with Dialga for the highest base Special Attack stat of all Steel-types, and is tied with Mega Scizor for the highest base Attack stat of all Steel-types. Additionally, Blade Forme Aegislash has the highest Special Attack stat of all non-legendary, non-mega Pok?mon. Shield Forme Aegislash has the highest base Special Defense stat of all Ghost-types, is tied with Doublade for the highest base Defense stat of all Ghost-types, and is tied with Registeel and Probopass for the highest base Special Defense of all Steel-types. Aegislash and its evolutionary line have nine resistances and three immunities, making them and the Magnemite evolutionary line the most resistant Pok?mon ever, as no other Pok?mon have a higher total amount of resistances and immunities.
So yeah, give him a try. Hope you like Aegislash as much as I did. ^_^

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I should point out that while Absol does tend to show up just before disasters happen - which is why people think of it as a bringer of doom - it's actually choosing to appear because it's sensed impending catastrophe and is trying to warn people.
Poor thing's just misunderstood.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Dr. Crawver said:
Hawlucha? A HM slave? How dare you reduce the best pokemon in the game to such a lowly position.
Agreed. This list immediately loses all credibility for failing to understand the glory and beauty of Hawlucha.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
OK, I read number 61, and I strongly resisted the urge to post this, buuuuut...

THANK YOU

become my next shoulder tattoo, I'm a little chafed my second favorite Pokemon is ranked this low. Oh well. :p