The Top 10 Pokemon of All Time

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
The Top 10 Pokemon of All Time

The top 100 Pokemon concludes today with the top 10 Pokemon of all time.

Read Full Article

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
I am deeply perturbed that Farfetch'd didn't even make the top 100, let alone the top 10. It's got a leek and everything. How can you do better than that?

P.S. Thanks

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Okay, number one got a laugh out of me, and the caption really sold it as well.

Well played.

I'm happy Lucario made it in the top 10. He's a bastard to train and grind, but he's great in battles. Also, damn right Charizard is fucking rad.

It's rad as shit. :D

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
This top 100 got more and more disappointing as time went on. Just the fact that there were no Eeveelutions in the top ten, lack of Milotic, Archanine coming in higher on the list than Ninetails, having Mew and Celebi but not Jirachi, Victini, Meloetta, or Diancie. We got both Raikou and Entei, but not Suicune, Garatina and Rayquaza each land a spot, but no Reshiram or Zekerom... Ho-oh makes the list instead of Lugia. Then there are Zoroark's, Glaceon's, and Ninetales' pitifully low placements. Worst of all Sylveon is just flat not on the list.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
So this was just a week long build up to a joey's rattata joke? ... Well played

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
but no Reshiram
The worst omission without a doubt. Considering Moltres (a burning turkey) made it when a majestic fire dragon did not, we got some problems.

I'm not taking the list super seriously, but man, so many other legends are leagues better than Moltres.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Perfectly reasonable choices, though I never understood the love for Lucario.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
I feel like I've been played like a damn fiddle, and I could have a bigger smile on my face, only read a few of the lists. But to see that #1 on there. I almost died laughing

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Silvanus said:
Perfectly reasonable choices, though I never understood the love for Lucario.
Yeah, every time I try to battle with one it faints first turn. Don't even bother with Swords Dance.

OT: Never understood the love for Garchomp, not really a fan of it's design. Can't argue with it's stats though.

Anyway, I am very upset that Caterpie didn't make #1, sting shot is the best move in the game hands down, and don't even get me started on how it evolves into the coolest cocoon ever. Metapod for lyfe.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While Lucario wasdecent but due to its double weakness to fighting type, it doesn't fair well against other fighers. Garchomp is definitely one of my favourites! It is op as hell! Genger was in my part in Red and I did made another one as a possible party member in Z and oh I did had Charizard in Z too to to have Mega Charizard x.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Was really worried when Haunter made the list that Gengar would not appear. But I was wrong :D

Gengar in the top 10 makes me very happy; my favorite Pokemon of all time if you don't count Ash's Pikachu haha

Orga777

Jan 2, 2008
The joke at 1 is eye roll worthy. They should of put that and then a real choice at 1. Also Scyther in the Top 10... not feeling that at all. Scizor is much better for sure in both usability and design. Not sure if Scyther should be on this list at all. Actually after going through the whole list, this is clearly mostly just Gen 1 bias. Like Mr. Mime? What the hell is that doing here at all? Voltorb? Really? Freaking Zubat? Tangela? At least a quarter of this list should be removed just because of how awful some of the choices are. Freaking Vanillite...

Scarim Coral said:
While Lucario wasdecent but due to its double weakness to fighting type, it doesn't fair well against other fighers. Garchomp is definitely one of my favourites! It is op as hell! Genger was in my part in Red and I did made another one as a possible party member in Z and oh I did had Charizard in Z too to to have Mega Charizard x.
Lucario does not have a x4 weakness to fighting... fighting is not weak to fighting. :/

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Fuck Charizard. ************ has a 4x weakness to rock.

Pikachu number 1, bitches.

Entaris

Jan 14, 2016
No Scizor? Deoxys? Greninja in the top 10?! Not even Ditto for being the bugger responsible for helping make your Pokemon better in the first place as part of the top 10?! Scyther Meowth Pikachu and Joey's Ratatta?! I am disappoint in your top 10 list. I am very disappoint.