8 Fan Films That Should Become Full Movies

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
8 Fan Films That Should Become Full Movies

While these short films were just fan projects, they struck on something special that makes them a marvel to watch.

Read Full Article

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
Damnatus is a full-length German fan film set in the Warhammer 40k universe.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
The Five Nights at Freddy's clip is pretty creepy. Well done there, for sure.

I don't understand how fans, on a limited budget, can put together little things that this and manage to outclass big movie studios with millions of dollars.
Okay, let me rephrase that. I do get how fans can outclass studios. What I don't get is how come studios aren't FIGURING THIS OUT! Stay true to the source material, don't murder it and twist it until it's barely recognizable. That Half-Life film, while barley having Gordon in it, still oozed Half-Life out of every second. Understand what the fans love about a franchise, treat it with respect, and you guys could do some amazing stuff, Big Budget Film People.

But no. We get The Last Airbender instead. Sigh...

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Not a bad list, but Spawn as opposed to some of the classics?

There Will Be Brawl
Fallout: Nuka Break
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth (and) Legacy

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
John Markley said:
I've seen that TIE Fighter video a bunch of times now, still blows me away.
Then you'll probably be happy to learn that its creator has, due to his contract coming to an end, started working on a fan series for it while going to patreon for support.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
That Star Wars one was brilliant. Easily one of the best Star Wars fan films ever made. It is now my second favourite Star Wars Fan film, right behind Troops (Cops parody), and nudged the Star Wars Mentos film down to third place.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
So, no Portal movie?

I would definitely watch a full movie of this...

That's it, if there is cake.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
DBZ: Light of Hope - the fan film that's orders of magnitude better than the travesty that was Evolution.