8 Awesome Fake Video Games From The Simpsons

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
8 Awesome Fake Video Games From The Simpsons

The Simpsons has featured dozens of fake games in its decades-long run. Here are our favorites.

Read Full Article

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I liked the boxing game Homer and Bart played early on. Not only was it a one button masher that used combo moves, but it allowed players to use their own heads on their avatars.

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
Always wanted to play a game that was so badass it was apparently cut from the show in syndication: "Cat Fight".

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/2/23/Cat_Fight.png

It was a fighting game with Strong Female Characters scratching each other and pulling each other's hair in front of a shoe store. ("Skank!" "The hair! The hair!") Obviously, The Patriarchy couldn't have any of that!

Of the games that were only shown in advertisements, I thought "Assassin's Creed: Summer of Love" was a fabulous idea.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
What about Cereal Killer?

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
The list should be longer and include whatever game it was where Reverend Lovejoy says "slay the wounded", it was a parody of COD, I think.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
So you MENTION Bonestorm but don't actually have it on the list? Especially when a whole episode is centered around Bart wanting to get that game. It even has the tagline, "Tell your parents to buy you Bonestorm or GO TO HELL!" This list fails just on that alone. :/ I was going along with it too until I got to the end and noticed it wasn't even included. Much like Kevin Costner's Water World, I feel a tad ripped off.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
StatusNil said:
Always wanted to play a game that was so badass it was apparently cut from the show in syndication: "Cat Fight".

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/2/23/Cat_Fight.png

It was a fighting game with Strong Female Characters scratching each other and pulling each other's hair in front of a shoe store. ("Skank!" "The hair! The hair!") Obviously, The Patriarchy couldn't have any of that!

Of the games that were only shown in advertisements, I thought "Assassin's Creed: Summer of Love" was a fabulous idea.
Aw, I waiting for Cat Fight here. "*****! Slut! Slut! Slut!" Smarter writing than most games these days.

OOH! How about that game Bart played at his psychiatrist's office, "Death Kill City III: Death Kill Stories"?
"Wow, that game's been rated bad for everyone!" "KABOOM! You have killed all human life on Earth! Level 1 Complete!"

Flammablezeus

Dec 19, 2013
SilverUchiha said:
So you MENTION Bonestorm but don't actually have it on the list? Especially when a whole episode is centered around Bart wanting to get that game. It even has the tagline, "Tell your parents to buy you Bonestorm or GO TO HELL!" This list fails just on that alone. :/ I was going along with it too until I got to the end and noticed it wasn't even included. Much like Kevin Costner's Water World, I feel a tad ripped off.
Well the whole thing was inspired by the fact that it was just on the list about fictional video games. It didn't need to be on two lists in a row.