Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Trailer Shows Off New Features

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Trailer Shows Off New Features

Fallout 4's newest DLC launches a week from today, and Bethesda has rolled out a trailer showing off the additions it includes.

If you've been waiting anxiously for the ability to trap the creatures of the Wasteland and pit them against people in fights to the death, your patience is about to be rewarded. Next Tuesday, April 12, Bethesda will release the second DLC for Fallout 4

Titled Wasteland Workshop, the new DLC will not only let you capture animals, but raiders and bandits as well. You'll be able to tame them or have them face off in battle against you or other settlers for your amusement.

It will also bring a host of new decoration option for your settlements, including nixie tube lighting, the ability to mount animals as trophies, and more.

If you already own the Season Pass, you should see the DLC next Tuesday. If you want to to grab it separately, it will set you back $4.99 when it launches.

[gallery=6126]

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Oh boy, I was really looking forward to more cool dlc I could play with in the geck...oh, wait. *sigh*

(holy shit it's pokemon! A wild raider appears; death claw, I choose you!)

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
hmm looks like you will need the animal and creature befriender perks for this

i also noticed there seems to be lots of options for signs from neon through to small paper letters.

love the new traps but honestly dont know how much use i will get out of them. traps have never been the most useful things in game

curious to find out what that decontamination arch does. surely cant be just removing effects like radiation poisoning. you find enough radaway to swim in the stuff.

all up looks like some great new options for building

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
2 DLC revealed so far, and nothing really worth in either to justify the season pass. I can see why they delayed the release of the GECK, so people wouldn't make these "expansions" for free.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Looks pretty cool, and I'll enjoy plastering the walls of my Diamond City home with the monstrous trophies of my glorious victories, but I'd still rather have something meaningful to do. Automatron took me about 4 hours to complete and there's little point to having an ubered up robo-companion when you've explored everywhere and killed everything (though the customization options were fun).

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Looks like a similar DLC to Hearthfire. Kinda neat for consoles, but completely unnecessary for PC. Mods already cover most of that stuff. Hell, you can make creatures battle just by using console commands.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
008Zulu said:
2 DLC revealed so far, and nothing really worth in either to justify the season pass. I can see why they delayed the release of the GECK, so people wouldn't make these "expansions" for free.
Exactly. So far, both DLC just look like something a small team of modders would spend probably not even a month on if they had the tools.

Ryan Minns

Mar 29, 2011
When I first saw the trailer I didn't pay attention to where it came from. All I thought was "Oh they updated their mod and made a video for it" I honestly didn't think it would be actual DLC.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
This one disinterests me greatly.
Holding out for Far Harbor, and whatever one they're working on in secret that justified the price hike of the Season Pass. (Which I got beforehand, but still).