New Screenshots Show Off Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remaster

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
New Screenshots Show Off Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remaster

Get a look at Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, as well as the remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, in these new screenshots.

Earlier today, Activision officially announced Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, the game that everyone knew was coming later this year. If you've been hanging on the rumors, here's what the game will look like when you get it in November.

[gallery=6202]

If that's not enough, there are also a few shots of the remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. They've definitely punched up the visuals.

[gallery=6203]

You can find more info on both games, and what it will cost you to get them, in our post from earlier today [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167317-Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-Announced-with-New-Trailer].

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
A lot of people are hating on Infinite Warfare, but I for one am actually pretty excited for it. I have always liked future settings, and whilst I never jumped on the bandwagon for AW or BO3, the inclusion of MWRemastered might actually convince me.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I had to rant to a friend after seeing those screenshots of Infinite Warfare. Makes me glad I stopped buying and playing those games years and years ago.
If just screenshots make me rant, I'd fear to think what the full game would make me do.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Laggyteabag said:
A lot of people are hating on Infinite Warfare, but I for one am actually pretty excited for it. I have always liked future settings, and whilst I never jumped on the bandwagon for AW or BO3, the inclusion of MWRemastered might actually convince me.
I'm with you on that one. They're finally going into full blown sci-fi and cod4 is one of my favorite shooters so I may actually pick it up.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Laggyteabag said:
Trouble is every CoD since Black Ops 2 has been near-ish or distant-ish future in it's setting.

These shots could be from BlOps 2, BlOps 3, Ghosts or Advance Warfare and they wouldn't look out of place. You would think that with three separate dev teams all working three year cycles they would take slightly more risks than just Future Warfare, Future Warfare, Future-er Warfare.

Especially when CoD hasn't been to World War Two since 2008 and hasn't been to the normal modern era since 2011.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
fix-the-spade said:
Laggyteabag said:
Trouble is every CoD since Black Ops 2 has been near-ish or distant-ish future in it's setting.

These shots could be from BlOps 2, BlOps 3, Ghosts or Advance Warfare and they wouldn't look out of place. You would think that with three separate dev teams all working three year cycles they would take slightly more risks than just Future Warfare, Future Warfare, Future-er Warfare.

Especially when CoD hasn't been to World War Two since 2008 and hasn't been to the normal modern era since 2011.
Every CoD aafter Black Ops II has also had a shit PC version.

Honestly after Ghosts I don't even have the energy to try care about the game anymore, Black Ops II was easily one of the best in the series and nothing after has come close to being as good, and the remaster of MW just looks like the PC version from ye olde 2007 running at 1080p.