#107: Big Damn Hero

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
He's impervious to sarcasm.

Also by the look of his hat gunny has a high resistance to ridicule.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
If the evil guy starts fighting, does the guy holding his hair dart around him always making sure the hair never touches the ground?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
-Dragmire- said:
If the evil guy starts fighting, does the guy holding his hair dart around him always making sure the hair never touches the ground?
He does appear to be a monk, perhaps he was trained in the ancient secret art of the Seven Sided Hair Hold!

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Time for the JRPG antagonist who for some reason has a more interesting personality than the main characters.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Don't know what the complaining's about. Shoes look fine. Maybe he's just tramping through the difficult mud of the spring rasputitsa.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
"...but the clapping." Gunnie, don't even change.

Keep channeling Borderlands Brick:
1. Hyperion was no match for my secret punch-you-in-the-face-until-you-die fighting style!
2. Hey, Mordecai, I got a story I wanna tell you. This one time, I punched a guy.
3. You lost me at "instead of punching."

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Gunny, make a run for it! This guy has a sword! Those things are dangerous!

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
He's not nearly girly enough to be the end boss, disk 1 boss maybe.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
-Dragmire- said:
Perhaps he's so mobile in combat that his hair never touches the ground.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I guess Gunny was never taught about sarcasm in the Academy/cloning pod/whatever made him a supersoldier.
Otaku World Order said:
Apparently Sephy just got back from his audition for Revolutionary Girl Utena based on his wardrobe.
I don't have much eye for fashion, but to me that outfit says "Let's wrap this up fast, I'm going clubbing tonight!"