The Division's Underground DLC Isn't Showing Up for Some People

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Division's Underground DLC Isn't Showing Up for Some People

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1332/1332768.jpgThe latest issue with The Division: If you own the Underground DLC, it might not be showing up for you.

Another day, another problem for players of Ubisoft's The Division. The game's Underground DLC released today, but for some users, it's still not showing up. The game's official Twitter account acknowledges the issue, and says that for PC players, it's already fixed.

If you still don't see it on PC, Ubi says you should restart the Uplay client, and that should resolve the issue.

If you're on Xbox One and have the Season Pass but not the DLC, there's an easy fix. You just need to go to the in-game store, click purchase, and Ubi says that "the game will detect that you own the season pass."

[tweet t=https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/747755364389691392]

No matter which platform you're on, if you see Underground as "offline," you should make sure to complete the Secure Quarantine Center side mission. You can find it on your map.

While this isn't a major issue in the grand scheme of things, it's just the latest in a long line of issues that have plagued Ubi's open-world multiplayer shooter. We've seen patches that didn't work and had to be delayed [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167535-The-Newest-Update-to-The-Division-is-Causing-More-Problems]. You have to wonder how long the people still playing it will have the patience for the ongoing issues.

superline51

Nov 18, 2009
I can't remember if I got the season pass, but at this point I have too many other games to play to care all that much.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
At this point I think they WANT this game to fail.

Either that or Tom Clancy's ghost is fucking up Ubisofts tech thus making this game sour in everyones mind.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I've been hit as well but in a different way.

Watching the live-stream and I thought "Oh OK cool, this actually looks like some cool solo fun for a change." so I went out and bought the DLC itself, not the season pass, from their store, paying about ?9 thanks to a 20% off deal they had.

Soon an email arrives, saying thank you for buying the DLC. No code. Bit weird but hey, I've never bought of the uPlay store before, maybe this is how shit works.
So I boot up. Do the mission, go to the new hub. Apparently I need to buy it again. Huh. Weird.
Check my order history.
Did I get the DLC?

Spoiler: I FUCKING DIDN'T.

So yeah, first and last time buying from the uPlay store and now I'm stuck in the fucking bullshit that will be their customer service, where they'll tell me, over and over I'm sure, that I've got it.

Viper114

Dec 3, 2008
This game started off as one of my favorite ones of the year, and I loved it in both betas and the initial release.

But then the first major patch hit, and everything went downhill from there. Incursions were boring Horde mode grindfests with ridiculously damaging enemies and lackluster loot, numerous game breaking bugs and glitches, exploits that weren't plugged fast enough that let some players leap ahead of everyone else, hackers running rampant, timed exclusive DLC means waiting a month on PS4...

This game went from one of my favorite game of the year to probably my most hated so far. I can't believe I fell for it.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
RaikuFA said:

Either that or Tom Clancy's ghost is fucking up Ubisofts tech thus making this game sour in everyones mind.
Tom Clancy's Ghost: "I didn't write bullshit like this..." *ghost pokes servers to fuck Ubisoft over*

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
RaikuFA said:
Of course! *insert Bane picture here*

If people were still "enjoying" this "excellent" game then who would go out and buy the "new" Ghost Recons Wildlands?

Not sure at this point if it's funny or sad that Wildlands will sell really well despite the last few releases from Ubisoft. How much will they downgrade it do you think?