I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Bioshock The Collection Appears Briefly on 2K Site Before Being Taken Down

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1333/1333128.jpg

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Damn hope this is true.

Want to play Infinite again but I can't be bother with hauling my PS3 downstairs.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Hmm, now this is odd.
The Bioshock games have been on Microsofts list of upcoming backwards compatible 360 games for a while now, with no promised release date or any news for a long time. If they're really releasing a remastered collection, that would explain why they've been stalling it so long, and it would probably mean they'll cancel the backwards compatible releases.
It's a shame with the potential BC cancellation, but at the same time, a native remaster would probably perform better with regards to resolution and frame rate.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I know I've seen that poster somewhere before. Are you sure the box art has never been previously released?

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
NLS said:
Hmm, now this is odd.
The Bioshock games have been on Microsofts list of upcoming backwards compatible 360 games for a while now, with no promised release date or any news for a long time. If they're really releasing a remastered collection, that would explain why they've been stalling it so long, and it would probably mean they'll cancel the backwards compatible releases.
It's a shame with the potential BC cancellation, but at the same time, a native remaster would probably perform better with regards to resolution and frame rate.
also, everything would look a tad more realistic and less like everybody just rubbed garbage all over themselves

granted a fair number of them probably have but it's not like they ALL did