Here's the List of When You Can Start Playing World of Warcraft: Legion

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Here's the List of When You Can Start Playing [/I]World of Warcraft: Legion[/I]

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1346/1346020.jpgThe World of Warcraft: Legion expansion launches tonight. Here's the list of when you can expect it to be live where you live.

The sixth expansion for World of Warcraft is almost upon us. Legion marks the third invasion of Azeroth by the Burning Legion, and the fight against that invasion begins in earnest tonight. If you're still playing, you've likely already been working to repel the demon threat in the pre=patch events [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167968-World-of-Warcraft-Legion-Pre-Patch].

But depending on where you live, the time your battle begins will differ. Legion will launch first in Europe at the following times:

UK: 11 PM tonight (Aug. 29)
CET: Midnight

Those of us in the US will have to wait a bit longer, as Legion won't launch here until midnight tonight Pacific time. Australia is in the same boat. That puts the US and AUS server launch times at:

US: Midnight PT, 1 AM MT, 2 AM CT, 3 AM ET
Australia (Sydney): 5:00 PM

Legion is bringing a new continent (The Broken Isles), a new Hero Class (revamped Karazahan [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168072-Demon-Hunter-Early-Access-Will-Begin-August-9-for-World-of-Warcraft-Legion-Pre-Purchasers]. You can dive in to all the new content when Legion launches tomorrow.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I am going to sleep early tonight and getting up at 5am so I can get two-ish hours in before work, lol. Being in EST sucks for WoW expacs.

Then again, the servers will probably be fucked anyhow.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Fappy said:
I am going to sleep early tonight and getting up at 5am so I can get two-ish hours in before work, lol. Being in EST sucks for WoW expacs.

Then again, the servers will probably be fucked anyhow.
Remember when Burning Crusade launched and we could play at midnight on the East Coast? Yeah, those were the days.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Samtemdo8 said:
THE BURNING LEGION COMES TO DESTROY ALL THAT WE HOLD DEAR, BY THE HOLY LIGHT THEY WILL FALL BEFORE MY RIGHTOUS FURY!!!
...so are you a priest or a paladin? 0_0

Li Mu

Oct 17, 2011
I have to say that I was surprised by the lack of server queues or crashes and even more surprised that in the 4 or 5 hours of play, I really enjoyed myself the entire time.

The Philistine

Jan 15, 2010
Li Mu said:
I have to say that I was surprised by the lack of server queues or crashes and even more surprised that in the 4 or 5 hours of play, I really enjoyed myself the entire time.
I had a similar experience. Logged in 3:30AM EST with zero server issues, even in natural choke points like Dalaran. The level scaling seems to have really helped with zone crowding.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Hawki said:
Samtemdo8 said:
THE BURNING LEGION COMES TO DESTROY ALL THAT WE HOLD DEAR, BY THE HOLY LIGHT THEY WILL FALL BEFORE MY RIGHTOUS FURY!!!
...so are you a priest or a paladin? 0_0
Only a Paladin would speak about fury and battle. And here is mine:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/Argronak/simple

And before you say it the Blue and White Striped Square is a glitch of the website because apperently they could not render the certain sword I wield.