#147: Rash Decisions

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
While they're at it maybe they can find a chest that'll give Erin a actual pair of pants, thanks to her being KOed for so long I forgot about her weird not quite panties and that uncomfortable feeling that first guard had. XD

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I wonder just how much double-sided tape went into keeping Erin's costume in place. :3

Edit:
Notice the "kitty face"? That's meant to be an indication that the post isn't meant to be taken seriously. It's a joke, my friends, and yes: it's meant to be a stupid joke.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Tiamattt said:
While they're at it maybe they can find a chest that'll give Erin a actual pair of pants, thanks to her being KOed for so long I forgot about her weird not quite panties and that uncomfortable feeling that first guard had. XD
I'm not wearing my glasses so at first glance I thought that that was a bush.

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
RJ 17 said:
I wonder just how much double-sided tape went into keeping Erin's costume in place. :3
Remember, JRPG logic defies 98% of all science! How else would you get such hair, clothing, abilities and physique?

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
RJ 17 said:
None?

Once you account fo the art-style, her outfit is prefectly wearable as far as logistics go.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?
I highly doubt that. Even JRPGs don't have napkins magically clinging to people's loins without some form of strap/string/strand holding it in place.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
RJ 17 said:
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?
I highly doubt that. Even JRPGs don't have napkins magically clinging to people's loins without some form of strap/string/strand holding it in place.
There are, Cory just plain refuses to draw them these days for whatever reason. Probably for the sake of simplicity while coloring or an attempt to keep the linework from being cluttered. But yeah, it's just a string bikini at the bottom.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Good to see the guy running in the background has a fire extinguisher, not a box of not-fire extinguishers.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
renegade7 said:
Tiamattt said:
I'm not wearing my glasses so at first glance I thought that that was a bush.
I've just come to accept that Erin is wearing a C-String.
I was also somehow distracted by Gunny's new hand.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?
http://dyingalone.net/archives/comic/083-the-delicious-taste
It has strings they just stopped drawing them over the past 100 comics.

so it's all held up by the belt or it's a g-string

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
RJ 17 said:
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?

*cough* suction?

Okay, i'm out. Cya.

Edit: That wasn't planned, but a marvellous 1000th post, indeed.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
direkiller said:
RJ 17 said:
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?
http://dyingalone.net/archives/comic/083-the-delicious-taste
It has strings they just stopped drawing them over the past 100 comics.

so it's all held up by the belt or it's a g-string
Wow...there's too many people who apparently took my posts way too seriously.

This one gets it, though:
Adeptus Aspartem said:
RJ 17 said:
Naqel said:
RJ 17 said:
None?

*cough* suction?

Okay, i'm out. Cya.

Edit: That wasn't planned, but a marvellous 1000th post, indeed.
And congrats on your 1k'th post. :3

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Was Gunny in a vat of crystal cola? Is Erin drenched in cola now? Oh, man, she is looking at a forty-minute shower minimum to get all that syrup out of the places it'll have seeped by the time it's done. Gunny I assume is fine because he's probably hermetically sealed in his armor.

Naturally Sound

Jul 30, 2014
JimB said:
Was Gunny in a vat of crystal cola? Is Erin drenched in cola now? Oh, man, she is looking at a forty-minute shower minimum to get all that syrup out of the places it'll have seeped by the time it's done. Gunny I assume is fine because he's probably hermetically sealed in his armor.
With the icicles on her, add a few hours for the thawing and checking for freezer burn.