#151: The Plan

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Oh. That is an actual Final Fantasy spell. It blinds enemies. Also, gets a lot of enmity, too...

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
I must admit, my first thoughts went to erfwrolds 'flashmob' form of shockamancey as seen here [http://archives.erfworld.com/Book%202/34] in the final panel.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Saltyk said:
Oh. That is an actual Final Fantasy spell. It blinds enemies. Also, gets a lot of enmity, too...
well it's a Tank ability so it kinda has to. Personally I prefer Unleashed or Overpower.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Erin's pervert face is the greatest

Oh, please don't let this series die.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
So she's clearly not closing her eyes, that's not going to be bad for her.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Close your eyes! *All eyes fully opened* ...
Must've skipped the dialog cause it was getting too boring?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Isn't the visor flashproof?

I kinda figured he sees the world through a digitized hud.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
JCAll said:
Status effects? Against a boss? Never gonna work.
I'm with this guy, no matter the RPG series bosses are generally immune to that kind of thing. Also in Halo terms his visor will just darken so no matter which series you're into Gunny won't be bothered in the slightest. I guess we just have to leave it to the comic writers to surprise us and I know they can.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Great. Because that's what I needed today. The mental image of Fluttermage's breasts. I guess I have to draw it now.

Devieus said:
Kenjitsuka said:
Close your eyes! *All eyes fully opened* ...
Must've skipped the dialog cause it was getting too boring?
Erin not listening to people has long since been established canon. Ol' girl couldn't even stay dead for that one page.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
Erin said:
Really? I mean I don't know what you've got going under that robe but I don't think Gunny is even into girls.
But the look on Erin's face indicates that she is at the very least strongly considering it.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I have to bring this back from the grave...

Ah memories...

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
vallorn said:
I have to bring this back from the grave...

Ah memories...
God, I miss this series...Also, I thought this might excite you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LordsOfMinecraft/comments/2mpmyl/where_can_i_find_episode_12_of_unforgotten_realms/cm7cl1e

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Rad has disappeared for this strip. He is performing a flanking maneuver to 5-star butt stomp Gunny from behind. He don't need no wizarding skills. He's the chosen one. And this is probably the tower that he is supposed to climb...for some reason.

For the record Dancer class kinda sucks and Archer is clearly OP. Also, I saw somebody drinking a Crystal Pepsi this weekend (yeah, like 1980's Crystal Pepsi). Shard Corp is leaking their product into the real world, somehow.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
What happened to that warping effect that lets you know you're in fight mode now? And the healer/pyromage can't cast another spell until Gunny gets a turn to attack. But I can see how that won't go well.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Devieus said:
It's fine Erin is clearly wearing a Ribbon and DBZ teaches us that Solar Flare doesn't effect the user ;).