Pokemon Sun and Moon Playable Demo Coming to Nintendo eShop Tomorrow

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Pokemon Sun and Moon Playable Demo Coming to Nintendo eShop Tomorrow

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1356/1356341.jpgYou'll be able to try out Pokemon Sun and Moon for yourself when the first playable demo launches tomorrow.

If you're looking forward to the launch of Pokemon Sun and Moon next month, you'll probably be excited to hear that Nintendo is going to release a playable demo of the game tomorrow. Nintendo says [http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon-special-demo-version-3ds] that the demo is "your chance to meet the Pokemon that can be found in November 18's Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon!"

The demo will be called the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Special Demo Version. It will be available on the eShop, and will include Ash-Greninja, the Pokemon that appears in the animated TV series Pokemon the Series: XYZ. You'll be able to adventure with Greninja, who can turn into Ash-Greninja, and once you finish the demo, you'll be able to carry it over to the full version of the game after launch.

There's no word on how much content will be included in the demo, but being able to carry Greninja over to your full game is a nice plus. You'll be able to pick up Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon on November 18, one month after the demo launches.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Wait...you're not in a spooky house being chased by indistinct horror tropes. This isn't a Playable Demo at all! WHAT IS THIS?!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Silentpony said:
Wait...you're not in a spooky house being chased by indistinct horror tropes. This isn't a Playable Demo at all! WHAT IS THIS?!
And it is in this thing called "third person view" or something? And whats with those menus? And letters? I can't see protagonists shaky hands and low-quality feet like that!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Mister K said:
Silentpony said:
And it is in this thing called "third person view" or something? And whats with those menus? And letters? I can't see protagonists shaky hands and low-quality feet like that!
It must be a trick of some sort. Something to lull us into a false sense of security so the spooky girl with wet hair and a dirty white dress can really get us good.
Well its not gonna' work Mr. Pokemon Sun and Moon! We're onto your little game, and we're gonna be ready when it finally goes 1st person and something spooky happens!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Whelp if the remour is true then the demo is about 4gb meaning I have to go some length to played it.

I mean the sd card in my 3ds is the default one you buy the console meaning 4gb which obviously I got stuff in it that I can't delete to make way for it. Ok buying another larger sd card is not an issue HOWEVER I got no sd card reader on my tower unit meaning I have to buy those sd card reader usb port that can take in an sd card and not just the micro sd only (I mena the default is not micro sd)!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I will intentionally not play it cause Ash-Greninja is stupid. I hope like the XY Pikachu that has costumes, it is not transferable to later games. I dont want to have to get one just for collector's sake.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Saelune said:
I will intentionally not play it cause Ash-Greninja is stupid. I hope like the XY Pikachu that has costumes, it is not transferable to later games. I dont want to have to get one just for collector's sake.
The name is stupid, but the concept is cool, been able to advance to a new form because of the bond between trainer and mon? Pretty awesome thing.

Shame it's only on Greninja.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Saelune said:
I will intentionally not play it cause Ash-Greninja is stupid.
This is my reaction to it too.

I haven't watched or cared about the pokemon anime in over a decade, and will continue to until Ash actually wins a pokemon league. I don't know exactly what an Ash-Greninja is, but it sounds absolutely retarded to me, and I want nothing to do with it. I was even going to throw my "Spoil as little as possible" views for Sun/Moon at the mere sight of the word "demo" in the title, and then read that and instantly stopped caring. Ash is garbage, get him out of my pokemon universe.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Buizel91 said:
Saelune said:
The name is stupid, but the concept is cool, been able to advance to a new form because of the bond between trainer and mon? Pretty awesome thing.

Ah yes, the bond between your pokemon, and some shitty trainer in some parallel universe. Whoopie.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Saelune said:
Buizel91 said:
Saelune said:

Ah yes, the bond between your pokemon, and some shitty trainer in some parallel universe. Whoopie.
Jeeze, you must be fun at party's...

All Games are in a different universe, doesn't stop any of us on a gaming forum loving them for what they are and contain :p

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
DeadProxy said:
Saelune said:

I haven't watched or cared about the pokemon anime in over a decade, and will continue to until Ash actually wins a pokemon league. I don't know exactly what an Ash-Greninja is, but it sounds absolutely retarded to me, and I want nothing to do with it. I was even going to throw my "Spoil as little as possible" views for Sun/Moon at the mere sight of the word "demo" in the title, and then read that and instantly stopped caring. Ash is garbage, get him out of my pokemon universe.
Normal Greninja...

Ash-Greninja

It's basically a Mega Evolution, but instead of a stone needed, it's caused by the bond of Ash and Greninja when they are "In sync" during battle.

Good premise, but i wish they slightly altered the colour of the in game model so it would fit better (considering you don't play Ash in the game, it just seems silly for the Pokemon to invoke Ash in it's form) but ooh well.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Buizel91 said:
DeadProxy said:
Saelune said:

Normal Greninja...

Ash-Greninja

It's basically a Mega Evolution, but instead of a stone needed, it's caused by the bond of Ash and Greninja when they are "In sync" during battle.

Good premise, but i wish they slightly altered the colour of the in game model so it would fit better (considering you don't play Ash in the game, it just seems silly for the Pokemon to invoke Ash in it's form) but ooh well.
I dont think you have much room to say something is silly after criticizing me for doing the same thing.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
I'm going to play the demo just so I can bury that abomination.

Mega Evolution was bad enough, stop bringing Digimon into Pokemon!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Saelune said:
Buizel91 said:
DeadProxy said:
Saelune said:

Normal Greninja...

Ash-Greninja

I dont think you have much room to say something is silly after criticizing me for doing the same thing.
The form itself is great, The fact it's still called Ash-Greninja when Ash is nowhere to be seen is silly.

I still maintain that form is good, and i still like it.