Heroes of The Storm Halloween Event Kicks Off

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Heroes of The Storm Halloween Event Kicks Off

All players will receive a 50% EXP boost during the Hereos of The Storm Halloween event.

It's not just Heroes of The Storm [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168598-Overwatch-Halloween-Event-New-Skins-New-Brawl] is also joining in on the fun! The game's "Hallow's End" event will run from Tuesday, October 25, until November 8. During that period, all players will enjoy a 50% EXP bonus, be able to complete a special Hallow's End quest for an exclusive portrait, and be able to purchase some limited-time Halloween-themed skins.

To complete the Hallow's End quest and get the new Deputy Valla Portrait, all you have to do is complete 15 games in any mode except Custom Games, Training, or Heroes Brawl. The new skins and mount: Deputy Valla, Scarecrow Xul and the Eye Pad can simply be purchased from the store, either as part of two new bundles or individually (with the exception of the Eye Pad, which is only available as part of a bundle):

Check out the goodies bellow:

[gallery=6584]

The two bundles are as follows:

Hallow's End 2016 Bundle

Valla
Deputy Valla
Eye Pad
Xul
Scarecrow Xul

Hallow's End 2016 Ultimate Bundle

Valla
Deputy Valla
Eye Pad
Xul
Scarecrow Xul
Arthas
Crimson Count Arthas
Falstad
Buccaneer Falstad
Tychus
Infested Tychus
Headless Horseman's Charger

Blizzard has not released pricing details on these bundles at this time.

Source: Blizzard [http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20326736]

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Am I weird in thinking that the Valla portrait is the most attractive part of this pack?

Eh, maybe it's because I can earn it for free.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Eh, I like sexy cowgirls as much as the next guy but I think Scarecrow Xul's portrait would've been a much more fitting Hallow's End quest reward. They could've just put the Valla portrait as a bonus in the bundles. Oh well, good thing I still have my allow's End pumpkin portrait from last year.