The Hitman Holiday Elusive Target is the Wet Bandits from Home Alone

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Hitman Holiday Elusive Target is the Wet Bandits from [/I]Home Alone[/I]

You can help Agent 47 take revenge on the Wet Bandits that targeted Kevin McCallister with Hitman's newest Elusive Target.

Hitman has had some pretty interesting additional content so far, like when it gave players the ability to hunt down and assassinate Gary Busey [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167973-Kill-Gary-Busey-in-Hitman-This-Week]. For Christmas, io Interactive is adding what may be the best Elusive Target yet: Home Alone's Wet Bandits.

It turn out that two thieves - Harry "Smokey" Bagnato and Marv "Slick" Gonif - have relocated to Paris after their failed escapades in the US forced them flee the country. The Paris location is decorated for the season, and the palace is filled with presents that you can recover, open, and perhaps make use of. There are also new holiday-specific challenges that you can complete to earn additional rewards. This "Holiday Hoarders" mission was added to the game yesterday, but the "Showstopper" mission is still available, and players can choose which version of Paris they want to explore.

The holiday content is free, but io Interactive is using this content to support the World Cancer Research Fund, and is asking gamers to donate. If you enjoy the mission, maybe you could official site [http://www.wcrf-uk.org/uk/support-us/christmas-io-interactive-and-hitman-are-supporting-our-work].

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Aww, no Macaulay Culkin rolling about in a meth den or crackhouse? For shames. That would've been more memorable.

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. I mean, to be honest they were just run-of-the-mill robbers, and the purpose for assassinating them is fairly ambiguous, but at least I can finally kill one of the guys who actually stuck around until Home Alone 4, so I can spite them.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Borty The Bort said:
Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. I mean, to be honest they were just run-of-the-mill robbers, and the purpose for assassinating them is fairly ambiguous, but at least I can finally kill one of the guys who actually stuck around until Home Alone 4, so I can spite them.
...there were... 4 of them?

In all seriousness, types of events like this one and the kill Gary one actually make me want to get the game because they're actually doing really well with it.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Just an FYI to the article writer, these guys are not elusive targets. The entire mission is a bonus mission like the ones in Sapienza and Marrakesh from the Summer Content update. So don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to kill 'em over and over again while trying to complete the challenges to get that sweet, sweet Santa Suit.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Xsjadoblayde said:
Aww, no Macaulay Culkin rolling about in a meth den or crackhouse? For shames. That would've been more memorable.
Nah, Mcau Cau is too busy running some sleazy Eyes-Wide-Shut sex cult out of his house in Glendale where he harvests the innocence of child stars to obtain eternal youth.

Skip to 59:16 or https://youtu.be/2-3wkbqmgxs?t=59m16s

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Gottesstrafe said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Nah, Mcau Cau is too busy running some sleazy Eyes-Wide-Shut sex cult out of his house in Glendale where he harvests the innocence of child stars to obtain eternal youth.

Skip to 59:16 or https://youtu.be/2-3wkbqmgxs?t=59m16s
That was far more entertaining than it had any right to be ;)

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
The Enquirer said:
Borty The Bort said:
...there were... 4 of them?

In all seriousness, types of events like this one and the kill Gary one actually make me want to get the game because they're actually doing really well with it.
There were five actually.