The Newest Humble Bundle is Loaded with Great Star Wars Games

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Newest Humble Bundle is Loaded with Great Star Wars Games

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1380/1380538.jpgIf you're looking to round out your Star Wars game collection, you should probably check out the newest Humble Bundle.

There have been plenty of Star Wars games released over the years, and plenty of them have been good. If you haven't played games like Knights of the Old Republic or Empire at War, the newest Humble Bundle may have a few things will catch your eye.

The Star Wars Humble Bundle III offers up four tiers of games and other goodies for fans of the franchise.

On the first tier ($1 or more), you can find all of these games:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga

The second tier requires you to beat the average price (currently $8.78), and adds these games:

Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Starfighter
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Rebel Assault I + II

The third tier will add five more games if you pay $14 or more:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire™
Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack

Finally, the $35 tier will add a spiffy X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter T-shirt.

As usual, you've got about two weeks to get in on the deal. There's no indication that any other games will be added to the deal along the way, but you never know what might happen. If you want to grab the bundle, head over to the Humble website [https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars-3-bundle].

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
....Shadow of the Empire? *Hyperventilates in the corner*

Ok, question I seriously need to ask. All of the space combat games, like X-Wing and Rogue Squadron. How do they handle with a mouse and keyboard?

Supernova1138

Oct 24, 2011
erttheking said:
....Shadow of the Empire? *Hyperventilates in the corner*

Ok, question I seriously need to ask. All of the space combat games, like X-Wing and Rogue Squadron. How do they handle with a mouse and keyboard?
X-Wing and TIE Fighter requires a joystick unless you're playing the DOS versions of the game through DOSBox. X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter and X-Wing Alliance require a joystick to even launch, though a gamepad can be used as a substitute to get around that. Rogue Squadron does work with mouse and keyboard, but it doesn't work all that great, you might be better off trying to play with a gamepad if you have one.

TelosSupreme

Dec 8, 2015
No Dark Forces or Jedi Knight? Come on, guys. Why does everyone always pick Outcast over the original? It's not even a competition.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
> no Jedi Academy

wat r u casul Humble Bundle?

Multiplayer is gold in that game. Should have taken out The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Shit Edition and put that in.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Okay so I went ahead and got the $14 bundle and linked humble bundle to Steam and yadda yadda. But when I enter in the codes, it says the game has been redeemed into my library...but its not there. I checked. Waited a few minutes. Been like an hour since I entered in Shadows of the Empire, but I got nothin'.

How does this work? Is it like a pre-order or something? I get the game when it comes out on Steam and the bundle is a pre-pre-order proof on concept?

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
Silentpony said:
Okay so I went ahead and got the $14 bundle and linked humble bundle to Steam and yadda yadda. But when I enter in the codes, it says the game has been redeemed into my library...but its not there. I checked. Waited a few minutes. Been like an hour since I entered in Shadows of the Empire, but I got nothin'.

How does this work? Is it like a pre-order or something? I get the game when it comes out on Steam and the bundle is a pre-pre-order proof on concept?
Errr, no, it's supposed to be there right away, that's some error you got there.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
True canon Star Wars ftw. I'd wish for another Dark Forces game but I'd be afraid of what Disney and EA would do to it :(

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

Errr, no, it's supposed to be there right away, that's some error you got there.
I've been trying! I tried six different games and each one was added to my library, and if I enter the code a second time its "Already in the library."
Not a single one has ever appeared.

Feb 7, 2016
Silentpony said:
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

I've been trying! I tried six different games and each one was added to my library, and if I enter the code a second time its "Already in the library."
If you go to the page of the game itself on steam (where you can purchase it) does it still require you to buy it, or can you just download it from there?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Ukomba said:
True canon Star Wars ftw. I'd wish for another Dark Forces game but I'd be afraid of what Disney and EA would do to it :(
I'm crossing my fingers for a Shadows of the Empire movie! Karl Urban is Dash Rendar

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

If you go to the page of the game itself on steam (where you can purchase it) does it still require you to buy it, or can you just download it from there?
There is no page for them.
Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, Rebel Assault, X-wing vs. Tie Fighter. None of them are on the Steam store.

Feb 7, 2016
Silentpony said:
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, Rebel Assault, X-wing vs. Tie Fighter. None of them are on the Steam store.
I see Shadows of the Empire at least: http://store.steampowered.com/app/560170/

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

Okay this is weird. If I search Star Wars, it doesn't show up. Shadows of the Empire, doesn't show. Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, nothing.
If I copy the title directly from the link and paste it in THEN I get something. Was able to 'install' but it still doesn't appear in my library.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Silentpony said:
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
DeliveryGodNoah said:
Silentpony said:
RealRT said:
Silentpony said:

Okay this is weird. If I search Star Wars, it doesn't show up. Shadows of the Empire, doesn't show. Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, nothing.
If I copy the title directly from the link and paste it in THEN I get something. Was able to 'install' but it still doesn't appear in my library.
Sure you're in the right part of your library? Like "ready to install" or "installed" or some other category?

MonsterCrit

Feb 17, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
> no Jedi Academy

wat r u casul Humble Bundle?

Multiplayer is gold in that game. Should have taken out The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Shit Edition and put that in.
The weekly bundles have been not so great for a few months now. Sorta been going down hill ever since the Humble Monthly thing started.