GOG.Com Kicks Off Valentine's Sale, and We're Giving Away Tons of Games to Celebrate

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
GOG.Com Kicks Off Valentine's Sale, and We're Giving Away Tons of Games to Celebrate

Win a free game from The Escapist and GOG.com, plus get great deals in the GOG Valentine's Day sale!

GOG.com is always a great place to find DRM-free games, and this week, you can get some of them on the cheap. The "From Wishlists, With Love" sale features over 70 of the games that have been placed on the most wishlists on the site.

That includes The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of The Year Edition, Darkest Dungeon, and Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition for half off, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura for 75 percent off, and Psychonauts for 90 percent off.

The sale runs from today through Monday, February 20 at 12 PM ET. You can find all the games included, as well as all the discounts, over on GOG.com [https://www.gog.com/promo/20170214_special_promo_from_wishlists_with_love].

Even better, we're giving away a bunch of free games this week from GOG. We'll have a couple of giveaways on our Twitch channel [https://www.twitch.tv/escapistmagazine] this week (including Darkest Dungeon at 3 PM ET this Thursday, and Grim Dawn at 3 PM ET this Saturday), and we're also doing a massive giveaway on the site.

Here's how you enter:

[ims_contests=gogcomvday2017]

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I'm hoping the email it used with the asterisks was just because it auto-filled it in and hid some of it.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
I presume the part mentioning "Heroes of the Storm" and BattleNet is a typo from copypasting something previous considering BattleNet and HotS are nowhere else mentioned.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
I never won anything, nor do I hope to. But in the very unlikely case I do, at least my Valentine won't be a sad one... Oh who am I kidding? Probably going to cry myself to sleep this year too...

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Bindal said:
I presume the part mentioning "Heroes of the Storm" and BattleNet is a typo from copypasting something previous considering BattleNet and HotS are nowhere else mentioned.
Beats me. I went and looked, and it looks like it might be a caching issue. I kicked it a couple of times for good measure.