#142: Hazy Recollections

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Early version of the comic eh?
Well, here's to looking forward to the Tankoubon ver! Don't run yourselves too rampant trying to hit the 5 comics. 2 more to go.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Am I crazy or did Erin's dream sound a lot like Ciri's in the Witcher 3? Either that's a reference or dreaming about a tower and snow is waaay more of a fantasy trope than I thought.

Apr 17, 2009
kajinking said:
Am I crazy or did Erin's dream sound a lot like Ciri's in the Witcher 3? Either that's a reference or dreaming about a tower and snow is waaay more of a fantasy trope than I thought.
Reference to earlier stuff [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/14898-Chapter-4-11]

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Well, either Erin will take the loss of their 'friend' as a sign this mission will fail ... or she won't care because the guy who died was a douche regardless. Either way, darn i'm liking the art style. Really fleshes out the characters in my book.
She'll probably go through his pockets to get his phone.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
"I should really make sure to name every character in the strip."

Just call them stereotype #32, archetype #66, etc...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I know it's comparatively obscure, but could this PLEASE be a reference to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey?

Please?

Oct 15, 2015
kajinking said:
Sounds like Arctis Tor to me. But I re-read the Dresden novels way too much.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Pallindromemordnillap said:
kajinking said:
Reference to earlier stuff [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/14898-Chapter-4-11]
That's just what I was thinking. Maybe we'll find out who that woman with the blue hair, feathery headdress, and Oculus on her face is.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
Pallindromemordnillap said:
kajinking said:
That's just what I was thinking. Maybe we'll find out who that woman with the blue hair, feathery headdress, and Oculus on her face is.
It's just my hunch, but I'm thinking that's Erin. A tired, worn and depressed Erin unlike the one we see going through the other games.