Horizon Zero Dawn Hits Stores Today, See Trailer and Screens

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Horizon Zero Dawn Hits Stores Today, See Trailer and Screens

You can pick up Horizon Zero Dawn in stores today, but you can see plenty of screens and trailers right here, right now.

Today's the day that you can head out into the wilds of Horizon Zero Dawn and make your way through the ruins of a long-dead civilization. The newest title from Guerrilla Games is now available in stores, but if you haven't checked it out yet, here are the highlights for you.

You'll play as Aloy, a member of one of the planet's scattered, nomadic tribes. As a hunter and archer, you'll travel through the land sneaking past or taking on the dinosaur-like "Machines." You'll need to loot crafting materials from the Machines that you take out using weapons, traps, and other items.

Here's what the game looks like, starting with the launch trailer:

Then 20 minutes of gameplay in the open world:

And finally, the game's story trailer:

Horizon Zero Dawn is out now. You can pick it up at your favorite local store, or you can get it digitally on your PS4, or by visiting the PlayStation Store [https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/horizon-zero-dawn/cid=UP9000-CUSA01967_00-HORIZONZERODAWN1].

You can check out the critical and user reviews for Horizon Zero Dawn over at Metacritic [http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/horizon-zero-dawn].

[gallery=6990]

Blitsie

Jul 2, 2012
Just a heads up to anyone feeling like visiting the game's subreddit to kill time and enjoy reading stuff about Horizon like I did; Don't.

Theres a certain handful peeps who feel obliged to drop end story spoilers in random threads there, its a minefield really.

Otherwise my copy is being delivered in a few hours, much excite!!

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Think this is the first PS4 exclusive that's made me kind of regret not having one. Hmm, too bad I guess.