Splatoon 2 Global Testfire Starts Today

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Splatoon 2 Global Testfire Starts Today

The Global Testfire for Splatoon 2 kicks off at 3pm ET.

The Global Testfire for Nintendo's Splatoon 2 kicks off today, March 24, with the first trial beginning at 3pm ET (12pm PT). The app is now available to download on Nintendo Switch's eShop.

Players who wish to participate will have a number of limited-time slots in which they can try out the game between today and March 26. You can check them out below:

March 24
12-12:59pm PT
8-8:59pm PT

March 25:
4-4:59am PT
12-12:59pm PT
8-8:59pm PT

March 26:
4-4:59am PT

There will be four main weapons available, along with "remixed" versions of the Splat Charger and Splat Roller.

[gallery=7091]

Splatoon 2 is expected to release this summer.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Well today and Sunday are out for me...I might possibly be able to make one of Tomorrows so, fingers crossed. It's a shame there isn't a demo for this that allows for local multiplayer. I imagine that's going to be a key selling feature when they really start to push this game.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
Well today and Sunday are out for me...I might possibly be able to make one of Tomorrows so, fingers crossed. It's a shame there isn't a demo for this that allows for local multiplayer. I imagine that's going to be a key selling feature when they really start to push this game.
From the first trailor for the Switch it looked like it has local multiplayer. I also think they did say something about focusing on local MP as much as online.